High Profit Strategy: from 10k to 1 million in one year - page 3

FXAndre wrote >>

The strategy itself it simple:

- Away from high volatility: prices in low volatility are easier to predict

- Look for trend

- Look for strenght

- Follow the trend

The hard part is the filters that avoids the dangerous situations ;)

Thanx

I believe the idea is not good. How can anybody stay away from volatility or even follow a trend?

Volatility comes and goes whenever it wants to. Trends break down whenever it wants to.

THREE BASIC POINTERS

1) The market does not have to follow any indicator or any trend.

2) And it certainly does not have to follow any fundamental news.

3) The market is chaotic because it is the sum total of chaotic human behaviors.

CONCLUSION: You may suceed from history data because it is history data. In static past data, there is no live market

behavoir to counteract or work against you. This means live market data is dynamic and it can ruin you. You may

be lucky and succeed 100 times, but just remember that total ruin is not too far away either.

If you have been winning, praise to you. And if you have been losing, you should know why by now.

Either way, have fun in the forex market. Be merry and cheers to all.

Thank you BB. :)

I don't know how this could be a troll, it's a report of a MetaTrader EA, published in a forum that talks of MetaTraders stuff

macgran:

Thank you Andre,

i'm doing some live test with your EA and the results are great for now.

How are your live tradings?

If you have any newer version, let me know!

MacG

Hi MacG,

your strategy seems interesting too.

I'm working on my EA and the Live test reports rimilar results.

Iwill let you know when i have a new version of my EA.

Thanx,

FXAndre

tunrayo:

Hey FXAndre,

Can you send a copy of the EA so I can do BT and Demo Trade?

Cheers,

Tunrayo

Hi Tunrayo,

thanx for your interest in my EA.

I will not publish nor sell this EA.

I'm using it for my customer (i'm a professional trader), and i think i can only share this EA with other EA sith similar results.

Thanx,

FXAndre

ckingher:

I believe the idea is not good. How can anybody stay away from volatility or even follow a trend?

Volatility comes and goes whenever it wants to. Trends break down whenever it wants to.

THREE BASIC POINTERS

1) The market does not have to follow any indicator or any trend.

2) And it certainly does not have to follow any fundamental news.

3) The market is chaotic because it is the sum total of chaotic human behaviors.

CONCLUSION: You may suceed from history data because it is history data. In static past data, there is no live market

behavoir to counteract or work against you. This means live market data is dynamic and it can ruin you. You may

be lucky and succeed 100 times, but just remember that total ruin is not too far away either.

If you have been winning, praise to you. And if you have been losing, you should know why by now.

Either way, have fun in the forex market. Be merry and cheers to all.

Hi ckingher,

thanx for your feedback.

I think you are a bit confused.
You think the market is chaotic because maybe you don't have studied the theories beyond it.
Market IS somewhat prevedible because Market IS a science.

If there are a lot of people that sells something, the price drop.
If there are a lot of people that buy something, the price raise.

Is not chaos, is the Market.

But that is only one simpler rule, there are a lot of others.
Is not like throw a dice, the price variation is the result of different factors, and if you don't know that factors you may think that is only chaos.

Thanks

FXAndre

FXAndre wrote >>

After 2 years of research, this is the results of my strategy.

I know that BT is not Real, and i will begin to test in Real

But it seem quite good, don't think?

Any comment is welcome :)

thanx!

FXAndre

FX Champion 2008

Attached the full report

If you look at the report and the chart you will see that the relative drawdown was 88.83%. The account at one point getting very close to losing everything. This is a very risky EA. The drawdown needs to be in the 10% area to be a safe EA. It was probably used without a Stop Loss. The only way to really test it is through forward testing on a real account. But I would not use a very large sum. I wouldn't use it for your clients.

1st post 23rd March...todays date 23rd of June....3months and still no forward test results???...odd.

Hi 23510

Perhaps it lost so there was no money to pay for internet connection to post results.

Forward test it in a demo account. If it still looks good after 100 trades, then maybe you have something, otherwise don't get your hopes up...

Ruptor, very funny, LOL.
Reason: