only takes buy positions???

Can any one please help me and tell me why my EA only takes buy positions...I will attach the mql4 file.

Many thanx in advance for the help.

Files:
myvea.mq4  11 kb

how do we know? we dont even have neccessary indicators for its testing ...

I was reading your code and found some double declarations: EMA_DIST and ENTRY_DIST were declared as external variables, no need to re-declare them inside...

//==================// 
//-- ENTRY POINTS --//
//==================//

int EMA_DIST = 80; <-----------------------------warning: declared as ext parameter!------------ext int EMA_DIST = 80;
double b = EMA_DIST*Point;
double c = sema+b;
double d = sema-b;

int ENTRY_DIST = 10; <-----------------------------warning: declared as ext parameter!------------ext int ENTRY_DIST= 10;
double e = ENTRY_DIST*Point;
double f = sema+e;
double g = sema-e;

About your question, I'll see if I have some more time to check later.

Here could be your problem:

//--- BUY CRITERIA ---//

if(Close[2]>mpl && Close[1]>mpl && rsi>50 && Bid>=f && c<Bid || d>Bid) <---It buys when all the green OR the blue condition is true
{
//--- SELL CRITERIA ---//

if(Close[2]<mpl && Close[1]<mpl && rsi<50 && Bid<=g && (d>Bid || c<Bid)) <---Remove red parenthesis!!!:
It will sell ONLY IF all the red become true together

Thank you very much robotalfa, I will try that.

Im sorry I forgot to add the custom indicator, I will attach it if robotalda's suggestion does not solve the problem.

Thanks for all your responses! Much appreciated.

AAAH! Sorry guys! I have 2 EA's that are almost the same, I attached the wrong EA.

I will attach the EA that does not take shorts, to this EA with its custom indicator.

Sorry again...its this EA that does not take shorts.

Files:
15mhglmea.mq4  7 kb

here is the custom indicator
Files:
mpittl.mq4  3 kb
Reason: