Mt4 IDEA TO DEVELOP

Hi, I'm new in the forum and I want MQL 4 developers to help me on creating the code to have the following bull strategy:

over a bull market, and havin a 40 period sma, when the first japanese candlestick be well up appart from the 40 sma, enter a long position and a trailing stop to lock in profits in order to manage the position,

thanx for the reply with the code to have such an expert adivisor code and for the complimetary info it can now lack of,

regards ,

GusdinsalvoForex

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi, I'm new in the forum and I want MQL 4 developers to help me on creating the code to have the following bull strategy:

over a bull market, and havin a 40 period sma, when the first japanese candlestick be well up appart from the 40 sma, enter a long position and a trailing stop to lock in profits in order to manage the position,

here is such expert that i made.

test it and optimize on longer periods of time and report us your results.

Files:
1ma-exp.mq4  7 kb

what currency pair and timeframe is recommended?

i recommended to author and all other members to make backtests and optimizations on all possible timeframes and currencies and post results, then think on improvements and post your suggestions.

sorry, i (and mostly all other developers) have not enough time to make such testing on my own. i spend time for coding people's ideas, next move is your's - make an effort to contribute. this is what for the forum is and we all are here - make the work together.

Beluck:
i recommended to author and all other members to make backtests and optimizations on all possible timeframes and currencies and post results, then think on improvements and post your suggestions. sorry, i (and mostly all other developers) have not enough time to make such testing on my own. i spend time for coding people's ideas, next move is your's - make an effort to contribute. this is what for the forum is and we all are here - make the work together.

I have the same opinion as U Beluck!

Keep up good work!

Back Testing

Thanx a lot Beluck for your help on developing the idea, I'm starting to make back-testing of the EA and I will let you know about the results later,

Regards,

GusdinsalvoForex

Hello traders.

Here 2 days that Mister Beluck with proposed this EA.

Which tested it and which are the results?

BrunoFX:
Hello traders.

Here 2 days that Mister Beluck with proposed this EA.

Which tested it and which are the results?

This EA looks good but it is necessary to make optimization to have optimized TP and SP and TS. For M15 for example. Or for more higher timeframe.

Reason: