Do you think you can order a profitable EA from market session in mql5.com?

angevoyageur:
What do you mean ?
I think no one will sell this EA

can earn money from the market

codeidea:

Why not? There are the coders, and there are the traders. Coders are coding and traders are trading. Coders can sell. Besides, there are some profitable EAs which were uploaded for free (on this thread for example).

Members are having different forex specialization so I do not see any strange if some coder will sell profitable EA. Because trading is very hard job even if you will use EA, but selling is commercial activity.  

Coders are having different "forex mentality" than traders. Because if coder is selling something so he will sell his product, or some version of his product. Coder can code for free just to promote his name and his skills, or for any other reason.

Traders are trading. If 'Trading for Living' so it is very hard job. Of course, every professional trader should understand mql4 and mql5 codes. But they will never be good coders by forex specialization for example.

codeidea 

codeidea:
Which EA ?

No I don't think they sell profitable EA that cheap. It just does not make any sense, to sell something that makes money in exchange for some less money.

codeidea:
Yes I believe so, the market is not just for EAs.

Looking at some of the EA's on offer that have made a profit, are unrealistic in losses, without going into to much detail, you have to look at an individual loss, yes you have to look at multiple too but the individual is the most important.

In any one loss it's no good if you can be wiped out so on a multiple scale its just not happening, however, multiple losses capped with a small loss building over time are not good either but at least you can evaluate as you go. 

I would like to draw your attention to the following article which is excellent at describing a procedure to follow to test an EA before taking a decision about buying it or not.

I would say that, YES it is possible to buy profitable EA for cheap and only for short term profits. But problem is that it's really hard to build system that works correctly in long term (say at least 5 years). Since mql4 went live I have spend a lot of time testing / watching market and trend activity. And I'm kinda have found one - still doing testing and even providing as signal. Will I sell actual code if it turn out to be profitable in long term? OF COURSE NOT! But buying from market EA as platform to continue develop to = very suggestible thing to do. :)

CeleronS:
I would say that, YES it is possible to buy profitable EA for cheap and only for short term profits. But problem is that it's really hard to build system that works correctly in long term (say at least 5 years). Since mql4 went live I have spend a lot of time testing / watching market and trend activity. And I'm kinda have found one - still doing testing and even providing as signal. Will I sell actual code if it turn out to be profitable in long term? OF COURSE NOT! But buying from market EA as platform to continue develop to = very suggestible thing to do. :)

without being too much of a critic (who am I ?) but your trades are extreme in loss in accordance with your actual profit, if any one chance your trade closes out you will loose a large %age of what you make profit, I  created a similar system, the trades would have a large draw down of funds until a profit was met, nothing short of tossing a coin and waiting, no offence intended but the graph looks great, just getting there is a journey in itself.  

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!
Reason: