Objects and Indicators in Strategy Tester?

In MetaTrader 4 it was possible to display objects and indicators while using the strategy tester.  I have looked around and unless I have missed something, this is not the case in MetaTrader 5.  It appears that templates cannot even be loaded.

This ability is invaluable to my testing.  Am I missing something or is this just not possible in MT5?

AlaskaBoy:

In MetaTrader 4 it was possible to display objects and indicators while using the strategy tester.  I have looked around and unless I have missed something, this is not the case in MetaTrader 5.  It appears that templates cannot even be loaded.

This ability is invaluable to my testing.  Am I missing something or is this just not possible in MT5?

I think it can do it now

codeidea:
I think it can do it now
Well, I'm running the latest build (478 / July 7, 2011) and it doesn't seem possible.  Confirmation or explanation?

AlaskaBoy:
Well, I'm running the latest build (478 / July 7, 2011) and it doesn't seem possible.  Confirmation or explanation?

I have test it again, only text object can be show, line shape cannot be display, I am waiting this function for more years, because my robot need graphics detect on 3 chart(timeframe h1, h4 and d1), oh my god...

Lets stop placing of link...
Reason: