New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE - page 14

TradeZone wrote >>

Hi ruparaw!

Check your email!

Kindest regards!

Hi could you please mail me API also... trying to download and getting corrupted zip file..

my mail: svlad1983 [at] hotmail (dot) com

qm00:

Hi Tradezone,

Do you have  an English webpage with the costing details of your MT4 API? Otherwise, could you email the details. My email smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au Thank you.

Also, what exactly are the "limitations" to the free version offered in December?

Regards,

QM

Hi qm00!

Limitation is basically a 10 minute window. 10 minutes accepting orders, 10 minutes not accepting orders, 10 minutes accepting orders, and so on.

Cost details was delivered to your email addres.

Kindest regards!

svlad198:

Hi could you please mail me API also... trying to download and getting corrupted zip file..

my mail: svlad1983 [at] hotmail (dot) com

Hi svlad198!

Just sent!

Regards!

mikechau:

Hi TradeZone,

How much will you be charging ? Will it be one-time or monthly subscription ?

Hi mike!

Pride details you can get dropping an email to suporte@itevolution.com.br.

But I can say it's a one-time fee. noot monthly subscription.

Regards!

qingyang2005:

hi TradeZone,

thank you very much, it did work for me.

but the same time, i found a bug: It could't get the symbol price when symbol like "EURJPY.", symbols from FXIM Turbo server(Multibank).

their symbols take a dot. many thanks .

Kindest regards!

Hi qingyang2005!

We've installed Ikon Turbo Meta FXIM turbo server... There is no . at the end of symbol. And TZMT4API works fine.

Kindest regards!

TradeZone:

Hi qm00!

Limitation is basically a 10 minute window. 10 minutes accepting orders, 10 minutes not accepting orders, 10 minutes accepting orders, and so on.

Cost details was delivered to your email addres.

Kindest regards!

Hi TradeZone,

I received an email from suporte@itevolution.com.br with the costing details, but they haven't told me how to make the payment yet. Paypal? 

Could you email the payment details (smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au). Thanks.

Regards,

QM

Hi!

Version 4.0.0.7 released! Get it! ( http://www.itevolution.com.br/tz/files/TZMT4API.zip )

This version extended free demo period until 2008-12-12.

So you get a more time to acquire your license, preventing your application stop working during shopping period.

A nag screen was added to allow register procedure.

After 2008-12-12, as demo limitation, a 10 minute window will be set, allowing you 10 minutes os use, then 10 minutes not accepting requests, 10 minutes working, and so on.

A bug on TickAdd was fixed.

Short samples on C++, C#, Vb.Net was added besides Delphi.

Kindest regards and profitble trades,

Tradezone's Team.

qm00:

Hi TradeZone,

I received an email from suporte@itevolution.com.br with the costing details, but they haven't told me how to make the payment yet. Paypal? 

Could you email the payment details (smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au). Thanks.

Regards,

QM

Hi qm00!

We´ll sending this to you today at smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au

Regards!

TradeZone:

Hi!

Version 4.0.0.7 released! Get it! ( http://www.itevolution.com.br/tz/files/TZMT4API.zip )

This version extended free demo period until 2008-12-12.

So you get a more time to acquire your license, preventing your application stop working during shopping period.

A nag screen was added to allow register procedure.

After 2008-12-12, as demo limitation, a 10 minute window will be set, allowing you 10 minutes os use, then 10 minutes not accepting requests, 10 minutes working, and so on.

A bug on TickAdd was fixed.

Short samples on C++, C#, Vb.Net was added besides Delphi.

Kindest regards and profitble trades,

Tradezone's Team.

TradeZone,

Thank you for the updated file! I appreciate the C samples that you included. I will be purchasing license soon.

Could you provide an example of how LogIn_MT4() connects and creates it's handle? I would like to know how this works.

Thank you,

-wolfe

xxxxwolfe@gmail.com

TradeZone:

Hi qm00!

We´ll sending this to you today at smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au

Regards!

Hi TradeZone,

Just another question. 

I'd like to install the API on 3 of my own PC's. If I purchase the "Personal License" can I do that? Or is each license restricted to one PC.  i.e. would I have to purchase 3 licenses. I notice that there's a "Computer ID" field above the activation code.

Regards,

QM

Reason: