anybody experiencing issues with products from the market? all of them suddenly stopped work. is this only on my platform?

anybody experiencing issues with products from the market? all of them suddenly stopped work. is this only on my platform?

only from the market though....

If your Windows 10 was having key updates so one activation was lost because of this updates, and you will need to delete the products from your Metatrader abd download/install the products on your Metatrader once again.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i lost all my paid indicator because windows 10 update

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.21 15:37

Some Windows 10 updates (key updates) look like the completely independent Operation System (OS) to be installed on the computer (and the activation is per OS as well).
So, there is no way to keep same activation within Windows 10 in case this Windows 10 is going to make an updates which are affected on all OS for example (it is related to Microsoft; it is not related to MetaQuotes).

Sergey Golubev:

If your Windows 10 was having key updates so one activation was lost because of this updates, and you will need to delete the products from your Metatrader abd download/install the products on your Metatrader once again.

Ok. This might be the case. Win10 has been updated on midnight. I will give it a go. thank You so much

J.J.E. Trader:

Ok. This might be the case. Win10 has been updated on midnight. I will give it a go. thank You so much

what about the templates? can I leave them as they are or should I delete them too?

J.J.E. Trader:

what about the templates? can I leave them as they are or should I delete them too?

It is about the products only.
Reason: