New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE - page 8

qingyang2005 wrote >>

the dll info000.dll, info001.dll were lost! and the version is still v4.0.0.5

Ops!

please download again.

peer2k:

Guys,

I have an integration like this working nicely and tested (not this code). It is done trough an expert, and exposes functionality trough a C++/ Managed C++ to a .NET module. It allows smooth trades management, reports errors, gives real time quotes, etc. Communication is trough TCP, so its fast and reliable.

It will be posted fully free open source as a part of a new open source trading platform (.NET based, it can use MT4 to receive data or perform orders). You can choose to use the platform, or simply a small part of the integration - it is up to you.

If you are interested put your hands up, and I will give you more details. :)

The platform is planned to launch in a few days time (approx. 15.Oct).

Hey Peer -- I am very interested in this, can you send me more info to support@usaskiclub.com?

Thanks!

thejoeshmoe:

Hey Peer -- I am very interested in this, can you send me more info to support@usaskiclub.com?

Thanks!

Hello thejoeshmoe

sure thing. The release date got put back a couple of days, but now it is all ready. I will send details to your mail within the next couple of days.

peer2k:

Hello thejoeshmoe

sure thing. The release date got put back a couple of days, but now it is all ready. I will send details to your mail within the next couple of days.

Hello peer, I would be very interested in your code, too. Maybee you could send me a copy to jsunz(at)gmx[dot]net.

Or you could publish ist on sourceforge, I think there are quite a lot of people that are interested now.

Thanks

Stefan

Peer - I am very interested in this project, can you send me info to vrs-666[at]ya.ru?

Thanks a lot!

deepmind:

Peer - I am very interested in this project, can you send me info to vrs-666[at]ya.ru?

Thanks a lot!

Paony, deepming

you have email.

Hello,

A survey is conducted in the context of the evolution of Expert Advisors.

Less than 2 minutes are needed to complete the form.

You will be automatically registered in a draw for an iPhone 16GB.

The results may be published on MorningNews.com & FinancialTimes.com

To participate: http://expertadvisor.questionform.com/public/Expert-Advisor

peer2k:

Paony, deepming

you have email.

Hi Peer

Having problems with TZ - can you send details re your alternative

to andydoc1[at]googlemail.com

TradeZone:

Ops!

please download again.

TradeZone,

Has IsTradeAllowed() function been added yet to the dll?

Also, when will your product be available for purchase?

Regards,

-wolfe

The link above for version 4.0.0.6 leads to a corrupted zip file? Could you check it please.

I was using a previous version but kept getting handle on login =0 with successive different accounts. Can't do anything with it and need the new version.

Reason: