New API MetaTrader 4 AVAILABLE - page 13

peer2k:

Hello to all interested,

By the end of this week I will post a new topic on this boards with some more extensive details regarding the platform, as well as guide and full sources.

This will all be geared towards the new much improved version coming out this weekend.

Hi Peer2k,

It will be great if you can send me the info about your project.

newrayyear[@]hotmail[.]com

Thanks a lot.

Hi TradeZone,

Are you intending to extend the free trial of your API beyond November 30th? Or will you be charging a subscription for it's use beyond the trial cut-off? 

smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au

Regards,

QM

After several time trying to dload the zip file at http://www.itevolution.com.br/tz/files/TZMT4API.zip, it was ended up with the same ie file corrupted. I am using both mozila and ie. Please email the working one to ruparaw@mailshack.com

peer2k:

Guys,

I have an integration like this working nicely and tested (not this code). It is done trough an expert, and exposes functionality trough a C++/ Managed C++ to a .NET module. It allows smooth trades management, reports errors, gives real time quotes, etc. Communication is trough TCP, so its fast and reliable.

It will be posted fully free open source as a part of a new open source trading platform (.NET based, it can use MT4 to receive data or perform orders). You can choose to use the platform, or simply a small part of the integration - it is up to you.

If you are interested put your hands up, and I will give you more details. :)

The platform is planned to launch in a few days time (approx. 15.Oct).

Hi Peer,

Can you send me a link or tar bundle of the package to myuncles[at]gmail[ dot ] com. Also lemme know if you need help testing or extending the source. Happy to help

mike

hi TradeZone,

Could you show me a Paypal link ? I wanna buy your oficial license! my email is :freedomsky.ws[at]gmail.com, thx.

qm00:

Hi TradeZone,

Are you intending to extend the free trial of your API beyond November 30th? Or will you be charging a subscription for it's use beyond the trial cut-off? 

smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au

Regards,

QM

Hi qm00!

On december, we'll be charging. But free trial version will be working with some limitations.

Kindest Regards!

ruparaw:
After several time trying to dload the zip file at http://www.itevolution.com.br/tz/files/TZMT4API.zip, it was ended up with the same ie file corrupted. I am using both mozila and ie. Please email the working one to ruparaw@mailshack.com

Hi ruparaw!

Check your email!

Kindest regards!

TradeZone:

Hi qm00!

On december, we'll be charging. But free trial version will be working with some limitations.

Kindest Regards!

Hi TradeZone,

How much will you be charging ? Will it be one-time or monthly subscription ?

TradeZone:

Hi qm00!

Kindest Regards!

Hi Tradezone,

Do you have  an English webpage with the costing details of your MT4 API? Otherwise, could you email the details. My email smforex2000-fx@yahoo.com.au Thank you.

Also, what exactly are the "limitations" to the free version offered in December?

Regards,

QM

Hello to all interested in the .NET solution,

I have posted a special forum topic for it: https://forum.mql4.com/17458

The projects web site is: www.openforexplatform.com

I will no longer be reviewing this thread so please post any questions/comments that you may have on the new links provided.

Reason: