Strategy tester not displaying charts

I am running an EA in Strategy Tester without using visualization mode. Once it is complete I can see the results in the Results/Graph/Report/Journal tabs but I do not get the charts to display. I thought that as long as trades were executed when running Strategy Tester that the charts would be displayed once complete. That way you can actually see the arrows indicating trade activity on your charts

jshumaker:
I am running an EA in Strategy Tester without using visualization mode. Once it is complete I can see the results in the Results/Graph/Report/Journal tabs but I do not get the charts to display. I thought that as long as trades were executed when running Strategy Tester that the charts would be displayed once complete. That way you can actually see the arrows indicating trade activity on your charts
Run in Visual mode but Skip to near the end of the date range, it will run quicker and you will end up with a chart showing the trades at the end.

thanks that helped. Is there a way to save the chart afterwards? That way I can compare EA results without having to rerun them

jshumaker:
thanks that helped. Is there a way to save the chart afterwards? That way I can compare EA results without having to rerun them
If you save the template it will save the Objects . . . that may do what you want. You can also save the report which should have details of all trades.

jshumaker:

When the test is finished, click on "Open Chart" in the settings tab
Reason: