Registration to Automated Trading Championship 2006 is opened! - page 3

Due to technical problem of website Automated Trading Championship 2006 at the middle of August about 20 users www.MQL4.com have not been registered as championship participants.

We have registered such users. If you have registered at Championship, but do not have links to enter personal data and upload expert advisor code in championship profile, please post your message on forum.

List of registered users: komposter, Belford, cepas001, omotorin, quality, DoctorFAUST, ravanio, bedaine, TR1, eastgod, liyaot, nikol1228, riyo, breakpoint, glalcazar, chenchencaopan, rolls, jokotajs, bayasaa, downloadduit

Could I get some help on this query please:

Will the MT4 server be using the same time-frame with respect to GMT (daylight saving etc) right through
the contest period?
If not, can any anticipated changes be noted now to enable compensating code to be written in the EA?

keltech:

Will the MT4 server be using the same time-frame with respect to GMT (daylight saving etc) right through
the contest period?
If not, can any anticipated changes be noted now to enable compensating code to be written in the EA?

Yes, the MT4 server will be using the same timeframe throughout the Championship. The only change will happen when the Daylight Saving Time ends (the clocks will be turned 1 hour back on Sunday, the 29th of October 2006).

May an ea be accepted if sometimes needs to open the 4th order (3 open already at that time) ?

does your Championship server block trading when the news or sudden-move comes like another brokers?
i saw it today at 2006.09.07 10:51 and my EA give a signal to sell but nothing happened
and it open an order around 30 mins later

~>_<~

400 000 to 405 000 is valide account in rules,
work normally in accounts the numbers of which are from 400 000 to 405 000

but in my Championship profile,  it is 41xxxx,  is it valide ?

maria wrote:
keltech wrote:

the contest period?

Yes, the MT4 server will be using the same timeframe throughout the Championship. The only change will happen when the Daylight Saving Time ends (the clocks will be turned 1 hour back on Sunday, the 29th of October 2006).

Just to be sure we all understand (as I suspect the first part of your answer is talking only about the timeframe the expert will run on), does that mean the following:
- Until Oct 29th, championship chart time will be GMT/UTC + 2
- From Oct 29th, championship chart time will be GMT/UTC + 1

Please confirm if that's correct, thanks.

TR1 wrote:
maria wrote:
keltech wrote:

the contest period?

Just to be sure we all understand (as I suspect the first part of your answer is talking only about the timeframe the expert will run on), does that mean the following:

Please confirm if that's correct, thanks.

Yes, this is precisely what I was asking for... thanks Maria, and I appreciate the timely reply.

keltech:

Yes, this is precisely what I was asking for... thanks Maria, and I appreciate the timely reply.
You are welcome. Good luck at the Championship! :-)
Reason: