Registration to Automated Trading Championship 2006 is opened! - page 5

Hi

would you help me about two question

1) when i have two position and average of two position was profit i want close two position at a sametime (like take profit)

2) when i have two pending order . if one pending order catch at a time the other one close automatically

i thank you for your co-operation

When will the EA's be accepted for the championship? I sent mine two days ago but deleted it today and uploaded the last version of it.
I would like to know this because in the case that I have to modify it, I'd need some time.
Also, an account number with the password showed up in the screen by the time I sent the first EA but as I said, I modified it today. Is there any problem for that? What was that account for since it isn't in the range of the ones that will be used for the championship?
Thanks

maria:
RobinHood:
I live in the US and I applied for a passport but I may not receive it until Nov. 4. My EA will finish forward testing next week and then I will submit it for the championship. Can I finish registering for the championship without a passport#? Then when I get my passport# submit it. Or would I need to submit another ID such as my Drivers License and how would I do this?

Best Regards
Drivers License is ok, yes. The registration cannot, unfortunately, be complete without submitting a # (no matter, passport# or Drivers License#). If you get your passport too late for the Championship, please submit your Drivers License#.

I submitted my EA and registered with my Drivers License# and issue date. If needed, when I get my passport I can give that information as well. Thank you for the quick response maria. After an EA is submitted how long does it take for it to be accepted into the Championship?

Best Regards

RobinHood:

I submitted my EA and registered with my Drivers License# and issue date. If needed, when I get my passport I can give that information as well. Thank you for the quick response maria. After an EA is submitted how long does it take for it to be accepted into the Championship?

Best Regards
You're welcome. :-)
Yes, you can send your passport details in addition to you DL# and issue date, but better via email (without resubmitting in the application form) since the new submission will replace the previous one.
Your EA will be checked within today or tomorrow, so you will very soon (within a day or two) be informed about whether everything is ok for participation. If not, please inform us.

Hello Maria,

Could you please tell me how many persons will touch EAs during the championship?Thanks.

jianglingyu:

Hello Maria,

Could you please tell me how many persons will touch EAs during the championship?Thanks.

Hello jianglingyu,

Only one person, Stanislav Starikov (nicked as "stringo" at this forum, our lead programmer and Jury member) will test EAs BEFORE they are permitted to participate in the Championship. NOBODY will touch the EAs during the Championship. Moreover, every Participant will personally delete his or her EA after the Championship is over. Hope, this helps you.

Best Regards

maria:
RobinHood:

Best Regards
Yes, you can send your passport details in addition to you DL# and issue date, but better via email (without resubmitting in the application form) since the new submission will replace the previous one.
Your EA will be checked within today or tomorrow, so you will very soon (within a day or two) be informed about whether everything is ok for participation. If not, please inform us.

Thank you, I'll email my passport# and issue date when it comes in. My EA was accepted into the Champanionship within a day, that's great.
I've worked very hard on it I hope all the hard work pays off ;-)

Wish me luck

By the way if anyone needs help with their EA let me know.

Best Regards

RobinHood:
maria:
RobinHood:

Best Regards

Thank you, I'll email my passport# and issue date when it comes in. My EA was accepted into the Champanionship within a day, that's great.
I've worked very hard on it I hope all the hard work pays off ;-)

Wish me luck

By the way if anyone needs help with their EA let me know.

Best Regards

Ok, nice to hear all this.
And lots of luck in the Campionship! :-)

dose the account name of my paticipant account will be the same as you've given me to test your server?

Question to Championship supervisors. EA which I develop works on single lot. To manage three lots I have to open three currency tabs (EUR/USD M1 for example). Each instance "knows" its own lot and handles it's own lot only. I have to attach same EA code to each tab. Also each of the EA have to be initialized with it's own configuration file (*.set file). In order to change that EA to manage all three lots within the same logic I have to rewrite a lot of tested code.
Question: Is it possible to configure installation of my EA for championship the way I have described? I will need three tabs with the same currency/time frame. Same code EA have to be attached to each currency tab. Three different configuration files will be needed to initialize each one of EA respectively. Thanks in advance.
Reason: