Automated trading championship 2007 - Rules

Following rule under trading terms

atc2006 - The minimum trade size is 0.1 of a lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 of a lot.

is modified as

atc2007 - The minimum trade size is 0.1 lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 lot for each order.

Does it mean that we can place next order only with increment of 0.1 lot or we can place order of any lotsize between 0.1 to 5 lot.

Kindly comment.

Thanks

You can place order of any lotsize between 0.1 to 5 lot.

Rosh:
You can place order of any lotsize between 0.1 to 5 lot.

In my EA I'm opening 3 trades at a time. According to my money management program suppose my first trade lotsize is 2, then 2nd trade lotsize may be 1.6 and 3rd may be 1.3. If there are consecutive losses I'm decreasing lotsize drastically to 0.1 or 0.2 and if there is no loss again lot size will increase according to freemargin available.

Is it OK.

Thanks for replying in advance.

The winner of the Automated Trading Championship of 2006 made trades so. See https://www.mql5.com/en/users/Rich/

Rosh:
The winner of the Automated Trading Championship of 2006 made trades so. See https://www.mql5.com/en/users/Rich/

Useful hints for the Championship participants

In the championship’s rules there were 4 important restrictions that have been applied:
  • The minimal volume of the transaction - 0.1 lot
  • Step-interval of volume changing - 0.1 lot
  • The maximal volume of the transaction - 5 lots
  • The maximal total amount of the open and pending orders - 3

These restrictions are configured on the trading server settings on which the Championship will be held. The trading server will not pass these trading operations that would breach the above Championship restrictions. Thus, information of such violations will be stored in the server’s log-file. Expert advisors that breach the above mentioned restrictions on a regular basis can be disqualified and removed from participation in the Championship.

Kindly comment.

Step-interval of volume changing - 0.1 lot

Your EA persistent tried to open order witn 2.67 amount of lots. For example.

Step-interval of volume changing - 0.1 lot

means any order volume should be times of 0.1 !!!

thanks

At registration I select which chart and time frame will my EA be running on. Does it mean that I can select only one currency pair to trade during the championship? If it's not the case can I use my custom indicator to calculate its value from data not on the selected chart? Ie. I select the EURUSD pair and 1 hour at registration then my EA calculates on all the 12 possible pairs and opens positions in a pair that is different from EURUSD.

Thanks for replying in advance.

At registration I select which chart and time frame will my EA be running on. Does it mean that I can select only one currency pair to trade during the championship?

No, it's mean only that your EA will be attached at this Symbol and time frame. You can use any values from any custom or buit-in indicators from any Symbols according Rules of ATC 2007. You have notify on your personal participant's page all needed Symbols which should be open for correct perform of your EA.
Reason: