Discussion of article "MetaTrader 5 on Mac OS" - page 2

But I can not buy something in the market?

Don't waste your time with Play On Mac!!! Buy a copy of VMware Fusion OR Parallels AND a copy of Windows - Market Place issues are non-existent and MT looks beautiful on a retina screen (if you have one).

is it very difficult to have a team of programming creating a Mac version of Metatrader 5? 

I can't believe that metaquotes doesn't care about that.  How much is it? I would pay for it, what's the matter. We need a MAC OS X Metatrader 5 version

complete meltdown trying to download PlayOnMac. On restarting there is no wizard just blank space. Annoying. Why no Mac platform? Am I in a time warp?

Terrible! no metatrader for mac...this method runs mt4 on mac very very slow. We are in 2017. In 2018 NASA want to send a man on mars

This method is a waste of time, things won't work properly.

Please provide a native Mac version of MT4/MT5. I'm sure many users will appreciate it. Thanks!

This method is garbage... 

Please... someone tell these people that there is a company called apple, which is relatively famous among modern society, and they make great computers and operating systems... which also is relatively popular among modern society...

I got this message and couldn't install Metatrader 5.

"Unsupported operating system!

Please upgrade to Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or later. Trading on financial markets requires maximum security and performance."

the recent high Sierra OS have changed the installation folder for mt4 and mt5. Now folder are not visible. Here the solution to install experts and indicators https://www.we-trading.eu/come-installare-indicatori-metatrader-su-mac-e-linux-ubuntu/

Yes please make a native version for mac considering the specs of some of the new Mac's shit all over a PC. There are more Mac users than you care to think about.

I refuse to change to PC just because you want to dictate what platform we should use. It is sounding very much like an orange man who is playing god 

You can also simply drag an image to the text or insert it using Ctrl+V

SaveSave
Reason: