Night Hunter Pro MT5
Live performance - Best pairs (set file in the description). Copying signal will get worse results than buying EA!
Tested for FTMO compatibility - write me about details
EA is FIFO compatible
Currently available with a 45% discount to the final price!
7 copies out of 10 left at $549
Next price --> $599
Price will be kept high to lower the number of users for this system!
Night Hunter Pro is the advanced scalping system which utilizes smart entry/exit algorithms with sophisticated filtering methods to identify only the safest entry points during calm periods of the market. This system is focused on a long-term stable growth. It is a professional tool developed by me years ago that is constantly updated, incorporating all the latest innovations in the trading area. Nothing fancy here, no testing Holy Grails, no "risk-free martingale", only strict rule-based approach to trading, allowing to maximise return while having risks under control
Supported currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD and USDCHF
Recommended timeframe: M5
The EA does not use martingale or grid. It only enters a trade with pending orders and uses a stop loss for each trade!
- One Chart Setup: you only need one chart to trade all symbols
- Multiple currency pairs support
- Solid backtest and live performance
- Advanced News Filter
- Auto GMT detection
- Self Diagnostic System
- Negative Swap Filter
- Friday Exit System
How to install
- EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart, EURUSD is recommended
- If your broker uses a suffix (e.g. EURUSD.a) you should update names in the Symbol parameter
- Use recommended pairs only. You don't need .set files, all the settings are stored internally in the EA
Please allow web requests to the following URLs for the news filter and GMT detection (delete spaces!):
- http: //ec.forexprostools.com
- https: //www. worldtimeserver.com
- http: //ec.forexprostools.com
- Hedging account!
- EA requires good brokerage conditions: low spread and slippage during the rollover time. I advise using a really good ECN broker. Write me personally for advice
- EA should run on a VPS continuously
- Allow Opening a new Trade - on/off opening of new trades
- Lot-sizing Method - select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take: Fixed Lots will use fixed lot size from the Fixed lot parameter, Dynamic Lots will use Dynamic Lot parameter, Max Risk per Trade will calculate lots based on % risk per trade, and 3 predefined presets will calculate risk automatically
- Fixed Lot - fixed trading lot
- Dynamic Lot - balance/equity to be used per 0.01lot
- Maximum Lot - max allowed trading lot
- Maximum Spread, in pips - max allowed spread for position closing
- Maximum Slippage for a non-ECN acc, in pips - max allowed slippage
- Maximum Symbols at a time - max allowed number of symbols that can be opened at the same time
- Allow to Buy/Sell - on/off Buy/Sell trades
- Maximum Drawdown Percent - if current floating drawdown exceeds the specified % the EA will close positions
- Symbols separated by comma - list of pairs to trade. Suffix needs to be included if your broker uses one!
- Hour to Start/Stop Placing Orders - when to start/stop placing pending orders. Set Smart Time Filter to false if you want to optimize these parameters
- Smart Time Filter - on/off smart time filter
- Hour to Stop Trading (on Friday) - hour to stop trading (on Friday). All open positions will be closed at this hour
- New Year Holiday Filter - on/off Christmas/New Year trading filter
- StopLoss, in pips - stop loss value in standard 4 digit pips
- Hide StopLoss - on/off stop-loss hiding
- Rollover Time Filter - on/off the rollover time filter
- Swap Filter - cancels trading on Wednesday evening in the direction of the negative swap
- Max Negative Swap, in pips - max negative swap
- News Filter Enabled - on/off News Filter
- Wait Minutes Before/After Event - suspend trading before/after the news
- Trade Comment - comment for orders
- UID (0...9) - unique EA instance number. Usually this is not needed to change
- ShowPanel - on/off Info-panel
- GMT/DST Test - GMT offset in winter and DST in Tester. This parameter has no effect on live trading
- Added backup URL for automatic GMT detection: http:/ / timesrv.online (delete spaces!)
- Added new parameter: 'Disable Automatic GMT Detection'. Set it to 'true' to disable automatic GMT detection. You can use the GMT Test/Manual' and 'DST Test/Manual' parameters to manually set the GMT offset in live trading.
- Added option to use News Filter in the Strategy Tester. To apply the option you should download the news events data file 'NewsEvents.txt' and copy it to the common MT4/5 directory - '\Common\Files' (File -> Open Data Folder -> Up to ‘Terminal’ -> Common -> Files). The data file can be found in the Comments section.
- Improvements to the 'Swap Filter' that increase performance (the number of trades).
- Added a new supported pair: CHFJPY.
- Added a new feature 'Adjust Order Price' allowing to adjust the open price of pending orders. This parameter can help to improve order execution on big accounts.
- A new 'Maximum Net Number of Currencies' parameter is introduced, allowing to limit the number of open trades with the same currencies (not symbols/currency pairs) in the same direction. The parameter does not lead to performance improvements on tests, still, it limits risks, so it is recommended to be used with a value of 2 when more than 3 pairs are traded at a time.
For example, we set 'Maximum Net Number of Currencies'=2 and got 3 position open:
Net number of open positions with the same currencies:
EUR = 0 (long EURUSD + short EURCHF)
USD = -2 (long EURUSD + long GBPUSD)
GBP = 1 (long GBPUSD)
CHF = 1 (short EURCHF)
As you can see, USD has reached the max. limit (-2), so any orders that can lead to a new short USD trade (for example, short USDCHF) will be canceled and prohibited.
- Improvements to parameter 'Maximum Symbols at a time'. It is now handled on every tick, if necessary.
However, the EA enters a trade with pending orders, so the maximum limit can be exceeded if many limit orders are simultaneously triggered/filled by a large price movements.
- Fixed some issues with logging.
- Several small improvements that do not affect performance.
- Minor bug fixes.