Expanding the scope of PriceTracker.
Added a function that allows you to use dynamic profit depending on the number of open positions.
For example, we want the profit level to increase by 2 times every 5 open orders, for this it is enough to set the following parameters:
..........Use_dinamic_profit = true
..........Opened_positions_more_than = 5;
..........Positions_step_for_dinamic_Profit = 5;
..........Ratio_for_dinamic_Profit = 2;
Or, for example, we need, if there are more than 10 open transactions per symbol, then we increase the level of profit taking by 20 times. We use the following settings:
..........Use_dinamic_profit = true
..........Opened_positions_more_than = 10;
..........Positions_step_for_dinamic_Profit = 0;
..........Ratio_for_dinamic_Profit = 20;
Fixed the "Order Send failed with error #" bug that could occur with brokers using the IOC order execution type.
Fixed a bug that was observed when trading metals with brokers that use in quotes:
- XAUUSD (Gold): 3 decimal places,
- XAGUSD (Silver): 5 decimal places.
To trade these instruments, also use the updated sets: exclusive_sets_PACK__PriceTracker___updated_21-04-2022___.zip
1. Adapted to all additional sets from the BIG BONUS package for trading 30 instruments in different styles with the ability to trade all 30 instruments at the same time on one account.
1. Improved trading indicators for calculating support and resistance lines, which allows you to more accurately enter the market for each working instrument separately.
2. Full adaptation of PriceTracker for trading metals into the main packages for trading several instruments simultaneously on one account. The risk level for the main used pairs has also been adjusted.
3. Removed built-in parameter (CHOOSE_redy_made_PRESET). The function could lead to errors both for the traders themselves and for errors in trading.
4. Selected and mutually compensating distribution of trading pairs within the working account has been selected, which allows us to avoid unidirectional transactions in several pairs used in one currency.
5. The use of multidirectional logics for homogeneous pairs on one account for maximum risk diversification at the moments of unidirectional and long-term movements in traded instruments. Very careful and accurate selection to avoid repetition in directionality.
6. For Strayegy-1, an additional 15 sets have been added, including gold (XAUUSD) and silver (XAGUSD), for trading additional instruments at the same time on the one account.
7. For Strayegy-1, the recommended distribution of trading instruments for trading on two different trading accounts
8. For Strayegy-3, an additional 15 sets have been added including gold (XAUUSD) and silver (XAGUSD) using all 30 instruments on one account at the same time.
Additions and modifications have been made to enable the use of the following instruments in trading:
- XAUUSD (Gold)
- XAGUSD (Silver)
If you do not plan to use these tools in trading, then updating PriceTracker is not necessary.
1. Implemented several levels of protection in the trading algorithm for even safer trading.
2. Improved and modernized algorithm for calculating Support and Resistance lines.
3. The algorithm has been upgraded, in which deals are added with a long floating drawdown.
4. The step between transactions has been adapted for each currency pair separately, depending on the strength / volatility of the currency.
5. A parameter has been added that allows you to select a day, a time interval at which the adviser will not open trades. (Day / Time interval - do not open deals). For example, you do not want the EA to open trades on Friday from 14:00 to 16:00. To do this, set the following parameters:
...........Day_of_week_OFF = 5
...........START_Hour_OFF = 14
...........END_Hour_OFF = 16
6. It is now set by default that the calculation of the lot is carried out according to the deposit currency
Lot_size_by_Deposit_Currency = true
7. When using built-in presets (parameter CHOOSE_redy_made_PRESET), in order to avoid mistakes/inexperience of a trader, an individual MagicNumber is registered for each preset.
ATTENTION! Do not update PriceTracker if you use Strategy-3 for trading. At the moment, for the new version 5.3, sets for Strategy-3 are being tested and optimized and will be ready in the coming days.
Adjusted default settings.
The update is optional, the EA itself has not changed, and all built-in presets and set files remain the same.
This is a powerful update of the entire trading system, and all presets, opening up new approaches to trading in general.
1. Added separate conditions for calculating support and resistance lines for different trends. Individual conditions are used for different types of orders.
2. The most powerful diversification of risks is used - 15 different currency pairs have been added at once ---> these are 45 logical trading schemes for only one strategy. Now PriceTracker can trade 2 different strategies ---> these are 90 different logical options.
3. All 90 presets are already integrated into the settings, which simplifies the setup and use of the EA. All you need is to select a ready-made preset, this is the parameter:
set a comfortable risk level for you, this is a parameter:
4. There are presented 2 packages of (optimal) sets (15 in each), which were selected through thorough testing in real time on real ticks in real trading conditions, and which we personally use in real trading. Used to trade on 2 separate accounts.
5. Upon request, we provide a ready-made template for the client's requirements. You do not need to individually open all 15 charts and configure PriceTracker for each currency pair. You just use a ready-made template, where everything is already done for you.
All ready-made sets are integrated directly into the code, today there are already 25 of them in different styles and logics of trading. Now you do not need to download and install the set file in the settings. All you need to do is select a ready-made preset, this is a parameter:
set a comfortable level of risk for you, this is a parameter: