Cap RSI Trader EA MT5
- MEETALGO LLC
- Version: 3.8
- Aktualisiert: 2 April 2023
MeetAlgo RSI Trade EA MT5 trades using the RSI Indicator. It offers many customizable RSI trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable RSI setting.
- Customizable indicator settings
- Built-in money management
- Grid trading when trade in Loss
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Filter trading by multiple forex sessions
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
- Grid trading when trade in Profit (In Pro Version)
- Initial trade stop filter- you can set a daily time zone so EA will close all trades in that time. (In Pro Version)
- Trade close filter by Daily time (In Pro Version)
- Implements a martingale features (In Pro Version)
- Partial Closing (In Pro Version)
Know more details about PRO version
- Cross at OS/OB : Trade when the RSI Indicator is oversold or overbought level.
- Cross at OS/OB Line : Trade when the RSI value cross oversold or overbought line.
- Cross COMEBACK at OS/OB Line : Trade when the RSI value cross reverse oversold or overbought line.
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
Do You Want This EA With More Advanced Strategy?
Our Strategy Builder EA are ALL-IN_ONE EA that has all function as PRO version with others 34+ build in indicator so you can make 1 million combination strategy that boost you trading strategy with an incredible amount of functionality. So you can test your strategy easy way without knowledge of coding. MT4 Version here | MT5 Version here.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Custom Modification / For White-label
If you want personal custom development or white-label of this product. For Details to with us.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of MEETALGO LLC