- Reviews (7)
- Comments (14)
- What's new
CAP Strategy Builder EA MT5
First time in MQL Market place
The CAP Strategy Builder EA has more then 34+ build in indicator that you can make more then 1 million combination strategy that boost you trading strategy. Also this Strategy Builder offers an incredible amount of functionality. So you can test your strategy easy way without knowledge of coding. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
List of Indicator has into EA -
|Average Type Indicator||Oscillators Type Indicator||Band Type Indicator||BillWilliams Type Indicator||Breakout Type Indicator||Others Indicator|
| || || || || || |
List of incredible amount of functionality -
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable SL, TP.
- Break-Event and Trailing.
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
- And others more features
Note - EA is a non-optimized ex advisor you have to find best setting by yourself
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at bullish signals and sell at bearish signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
How Strategy How - https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/733862
Input Parameters - hhttps://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/730083
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
If you want personal custom development of this product. Please send message to with us.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.
FIXED BUGS: Trade Pad - close all profit or close all loss can't work properly
---> Distance By ATR - Now you get Grid GAP By ATR value (Both Profit and Loss side)
---> Multi-currency trading add
FIXED BUGS: Envelopes not working
ADDED: NEW FEATURE
–-----> Manual trading add. So you can open trade by manually and EA can manage that trade.
–-----> Trade Pad add. You can open trade by trade pad
–-----> Reset Logic add. Reset mean when a trade open example EA open buy trade EA will not open buy trade until reset happened. You can build reset logic from auto trading.
ADDED: NEW FEATURE
--–-----> Update Breakout Strategy
--–-----> Update Ichimoku Strategy
--–-----> Add Profit side Grid
ADDED: NEW FEATURE – In previous version all strategy block are only work for create entry logic. Now every strategy block you add new input "Strategy Use For" there two option
1. For Entry Signal - When you select this then block only work for entry logic
2. For Exit Signal - When you select this then block only work for exit logic.
Keep in mind - Default entry logic will be opposite when you select For Exit Signal. Example Default Buy signal is for MA = When First MA cross above slow MA then EA open Buy trade but when your select Strategy Use For = For Exit Signal then same logic will delete all buy trade.
ADDED: NEW FEATURE – New strategy add ADX
ADDED: NEW INPUT – Hard TakeProfit , Hard StopLoss you can set hard TP/SL for your initial trade. Keep in mind hard TP/SL will not remove when you have open grid trade. When you use Hard TP/SL make sure you set TakeProfit=0 or StopLoss=0 in Profit/Loss management section.
ADDED: NEW INPUT – Add new function to stop initial when they target reach. List of input Max Daily Trade, Max Daily Profit, Max Weekly Profit, Max Monthly Profit, Max Daily Loss, Max Weekly Loss, Max Monthly Loss
ADDED: NEW INPUT - Loss In Currency in add Profit/Loss Management section.