LT Active Symbol Tool for our Trade Panel
Active Symbol is actually a tool that works together with our Trade Panel. Since version 1.2 our panel can manage multiple symbols without having to open it in all of them, just one.
This tool make this possible, because with it the actual or remote symbol information are saved for our Trade Panel to use.
Remember to enable the panel control mode in the all symbols function.
If you have some problemas with the shortcut buttons on chart on unpinned mode of Trade Panel try change the tickets digits option.
Any doubt or suggestion please contact us.
- Overall code optimization
- Ready to work with Professional version of Trade Panel (ready this week!).
- Now the idiom (portuguese or english) are automatically selected according to your MT language.
- Tickets digits check also on pending orders.
- Better organization of input parameters.
- Added option to specify the tickets digits.
- Removed color and size options.
- Overall code optimization.
- Bugfixes when communicating with Trade Panel.
- Now positions have basic informations on left side of chart on unpinned mode.
- Added alert on new candle (optional).
- Added option to choose the broker tickets digits.
- Added debug.
- Better performance with Trade Panel.
- Now is possible put pending orders on unpinned mode of Trade Panel.
- Blinking box sometimes on wrong place vertically (fixed).
Obs. this version does not work anymore with prior version of Trade Panel 1.5.
- Now you can specify if the chart has no timeframe (like Renko, for example).
- Blinking box now with rounded corners. More cool :)
- New icon on MQL5 market.
- Small changes