-Updating the design of the HTML report.
Update filtering by comments.
All [sl] [tp] comments will be moved to a single group to the main comment:
TickSniper = TickSniper[sl] = TickSniper[tp] = [sl]TickSniper = [tp]TickSniper ;
Correction of a report error when calculating Profit Trades in the presence of Pending Orders that are different from
Optimization of the code and the speed of the indicator.
Update for Last build MetaTrader4
- Modification of the drawing function to increase the speed of the History tabs!
- Increased the speed of the indicator due to the use of CACHE account history data.
- Added Debug functions to explore ways to minimize system load.
Metaparameter for Excel added to CSV Export: sep =; to correctly define the "Separator" for our CSV report;
The "Chart" section, when using filters, can now show the balance line separately for the selected filters, without taking into account the change in the total balance on the account.
Улучшение отображение графика
-Added Graph Tab: Displaying a balance graph based on your trading account.
The balance chart is built on the basis of the History of trade deals and the selected filters!
When exporting a report to HTML, the balance chart will be additionally saved.
Balance chart added to HTML report!
-General performance and graphics improvements.
-New sections have been added to the Dates filter block: Today / Yesterday / Current week / Previous week;
--Attention: For correct filtering of this data, it is necessary that the indicator be set to a symbol with a loaded history of quotes (at least for a month)
-Added a subsection to the "Time" block - Lots by day / week / month, displaying the profitability of such data.
-Changing the color scheme of the "Time" section for a more understandable display of information;
-Updating EAPADPRO, according to the new rules for using the MQL5 Market;
Optimization of the code and a significant increase in the performance of the indicator.
- MT4Orders update for Ind version - ExtraReportPad MT5;
- Added parameter FilterOnlyif2orMore - Take into account and form the list of comments / magic in filters only if there are 2 or more identical deals in the comment / magic.
Previously, we did not take into account the comment / magic of only 1 deal in the filtering (Filters tab),
since some advisors use the comment / magic field as a unique ticket number!
In order not to overload the filter system,
we have not included such single trades for filters.
- Added all deals of one comment with the prefixes [sl] and [tp] to the filtering mode by comments
- Added "Export to CSV" button - exports text data to Excel - CSV format!
For some needs and requests, we made a report output in CSV format - this format is needed to form your own criteria in Excel tables.
This mode is not as pretty as the HTML report, but it is suitable for generating your own reports from the data!
- Added restriction on the number of filtered items to the filter tab.
- Sorted in Symbols / Magics / Comments from highest to lowest.
Also filter names by Symbol / Magic / Comment are sorted from highest to lowest.
- Added the FilterDepositByTime parameter: When using the time filter, the deposit / withdrawal of funds that do not fall into the time filter are removed from the report.
To filter deposits / withdrawals by time, use FilterDepositByTime = true;
Attention! It is not recommended to enable filtering of deposits / withdrawals because it may affect the calculated data and statistics output.
- Added lots to the TIME table (Time report), when you hover over the data columns, the amount of lots is shown in the tips!
- Added the ability to rewrite HTML data file for use in EXCEL RewriteHTMLReport:
true = Overwrite HTML file on export.
false = Old version, adds a unique report number to the end of the file name.
--Fixed error in displaying current open deals when using the CustomDate parameter
--Added parameter CreateImages: Save / Do not save images when creating an HTML report.
- When scanning the history, the indicator will automatically add currency pairs that are not in the "market watch", but are in the "Account history".
Attention: For the indicators to work properly, you must add all currency pairs (Symbols) to the "market watch"
- Increased data processing speed on accounts with a large history> 1000 positions in history.
- Added LABEL that data is being updated and needs to wait.
- Calculation of Maximal DrawDown and Recovery Factor updated
--Table separation for HTML report:
Now Open Trades and History Trades are different tables.
For ease of import into Excel
--When saving the report in HTML, images are also saved for easy upload to different sites.
0. Added the ability to specify the reporting period in Filters in the format: yyyy.mm.dd-yyyy.mm.dd
Attention! Carefully check the date request format: yyyy.mm.dd-yyyy.mm.dd, for example: 2018.05.25-2018.12.25
1. Added variable AccountHolderName = Print the name of the account holder in HTML!
3. A line has been added to the Current open positions tab with a total statistics of all open positions.
4. Fixed error updating the list of open positions. Data is recalculated when changing the list of open positions.
5. Max and Min balance, the algorithm is updated! The indicator starts to count from the next minute bar after opening a position.
6. In the statistics of open positions added time retention of current open positions!
7. Added unit selection (deposit currency, points) in Column_Max and Column_Min columns.
8. When you create an HTML report, the selected filters will be added to the end of the report!
Increased speed and accuracy.
Maximal DrawDown FIX
Исправлена ошибка загрузки индикатора на счет, где отсутствуют комментарии
The error of profit display on some accounts with the commission is corrected.
Statistics will be collected only when the window with the indicator is active!
Changed the function Scrolling.
Filter function by comment is changed. Only the 20 most frequently used comments will be shown.
Changed the color scheme of the HTML page (highlighting the Stoploss / TakeProfit closing), Leveraged currency pairs are highlighted.
Fixed bugs reported by users.
Sort by date modified. If the position was opened last year, then the filter is carried out over the past year.
Added filters for comments (Warning: The filter gets those comments that have more than 1 position in the history.)
Added filter for user comment (Just enter part of the comment, the indicator looks for all positions where the comment contains user-defined text, for example Copy_)
Full redesign of the indicator!
Added the 'EXPORT to HTML' button downloading the entire report from the chart to a separate HTML file.
All trades are sorted by the filters applied in the panel.
For example, you can select only one currency pair, a certain magic number or a certain month.
The generated report is to contain only sorted data.
The report file is generated in the folder: YOUR TERMINAL \ MQL4 \ Files \ EXTRAREPORTPAD \ EXTRAREPORTPAD Account number.html
Added the 'Distribution Time' tab for distributing the trades by hours, days and months. with an indication of profit and loss.
Me parece una herramienta muy útil, encima gratis. Gracias.