Netsrac ADR Dashboard Free
The purpose of the dashboard is to provide a quick overview of daily-range volatility and the average daily range volatility of monitored underlyings. If a configured threshold is exceeded, the dashboard can send a screen alert, a notification (to mobile MT4) or an e-mail.
There are different approaches to using this information. One approach is that a UL that has 100% of its average daily movement is more likely to reverse. In another approach, the UL is observed, which shows very low volatility compared to the average. The point now is to speculate on the break out from this low volatility.
Display of the indicator
- DR (today) - This is the Daily Range today. Once displayed as% of reference ADR (last column) and once as value in pips.
- DTH - daily target high - means the area between price and daily range high
- DTL - daily target low - means the area between price and daily range high
- DR (prev. Day) - This is the Daily Range yesterday (without Sunday!). Once displayed as% of reference ADR (last column) and once as value in pips.
- ADR-CR (x) - Average value in% of the reference ADR (last column) and in pips, determined from all high-low of the last x days, divided by x.
- ADR (y) - This is the reference ADR with which all other values are compared in pips.
- Underlyings - A list of underlyings separated by commas. Please note that all selected UL are also marked as active in MT4. Otherwise, the Dasboard will not return values for this UL.
- Single Asset Mode - Switch the "Single Asset Mode" on or off. When turned on, you can use the indicator directly in the chart of "your" asset.
- Show DTH/DTL in Chart - If you have enabled "Single Asset Mode", you can use this option to show the Daily Target High / Low-Line in the chart.
- Number of days for the ADR reference range (%) - The freely configurable number of days to calculate the reference ADR. This value compares the other values and calculates the percentage based on that.
- Number of days for the ADR comparison (ADR-CR) range (%) - number of days to calculate ADR comparision range. This is then compared with the reference ADR.
- Warning if daily range (DR) is less than this value (%) - Lower warning threshold for the Daily Range in %. If not reached, the value will be highlighted in the dashboard. No alarm is generated for this warning threshold!
- Warning if daily range (DR) is greater than this value (%) - The upper warning threshold for the Daily Range in %. If exceeded, the value will be highlighted in the dashboard and an alarm will sound depending on the setting.
- Warning if average daily range (ADR-CR) is less than this value (%) - Lower warning threshold for the ADR (x) in %. If not reached, the value will be highlighted in the dashboard. No alarm is generated for this warning threshold!
- Warning if average daily range (ADR-CR) is greater than this value (%)- Upper warning threshold for the ADR (x) in %. If exceeded, the value will be highlighted in the dashboard and an alarm will be triggered depending on the setting.
- Warning if distance to daily targets (DTH, DTL) is less than this value (pips) - Warning threshold for distance between price and range high/low
- Update values at every tick (true) / open new candle (false) - use true if you want new calculated values at every tick, use false if you want to reduce the usage of the cpu
- Mail-Alerts - Send an alert via email. To do this, the e-mail settings in the MT4 must be configured correctly.
- Notification-Alerts - Anyone using a mobile MT4 can have a message printed on it. For this, the metaquotes ID of the mobile MT4 must be configured correctly in the desktop MT4.
- Screen Alerts - An alarm is displayed on the MT4 screen.
- Font / Font Size / Colors - Customizable, according to your taste.
(This is the free version of Netsrac ADR Dashboard, which can be found at https://www.mql5.com/de/market/product/33805. You can only watch three underlyings with the free version, and the alerts do not work.)
Note: This indicator can not be used in the Strategy Tester. So the demo version here from the market does not work. Please use the free version of the indicator for testing: https://www.mql5.com/de/market/product/33913
Note: In this free version the "Single Asset Mode" is only usable with AUDNZD!
- optional: projection of Daily Target High/Low (DTH/DTL) in the chart (in Single Asset Mode)
- Redesign of the Alert-Engine (now fewer but better alerts)
- Extend the dashboard by percentages for each comparison value
- Free configurable graphics schema