Moving average crossover scanner
This indicator can identify the following 3 line crosses:
- when a fast moving average (MA) crosses a slow moving average line.
- when the MACD main line crosses the signal line.
- when the MACD zero(0) line is crossed.
- Can monitor selected symbols visible in your Market Watch window at the same time. Apply the indicator to just one chart and instantly monitor the entire market.
- Monitors every time frame, from M1 to MN, and sends you a real-time alert when a line crossover is identified.
- Can use RSI as an additional trend filter.
- The indicator includes an interactive panel. When clicking on an item, a new chart will be opened with the symbol and time frame in question.
It is enough to place the indicator on one chart and you will receive an alert from any symbol and any time frame of your choice.
I recommend you to put the indicator on a EURUSD M5 chart, preferable a clean chart without any other indicators or Expert Advisors on it.
Please note that due to the multi-time frame functionality neither buy/sell advice nor MA lines will be drawn on the chart.
- alert at lines crossover (main line crosses signal line)
- alert at zero(0) line cross
- added a candle shift option for selecting the alert delay
- added support for the Strategy tester