Советники: Jupiter M

Jupiter M:

Мартингейл-сеточник. Главная идея советника — не точные входы, а гибкое построение сеток.

Jupiter M. trade example

Автор: AriusKis

That's interesting:

Sergey Golubev:
I guess you use a VPS. It can be in this case, because of information mapping on your PC from VPS. I faced with similar occurences several times. Just check the same adviser on your PC - you will see the difference I bet. And also - do not forget about fonts!

AriusKis:
I guess you use a VPS. It can be in this case, because of information mapping on your PC from VPS. I faced with similar occurences several times. Just check the same adviser on your PC - you will see the difference I bet. And also - do not forget about fonts!
This is my PC with Windows XP :)

By the way - EA is trading fine - this is the statement for yesterday:

Just one question: how to change lot size to 0.01 fix lot size (instead of 0.03) with 1K deposit?

(I am writing in English because your EA was promoted in eng part of the forum here so eng speaking users may be interesting for example).
Файлы:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.07.01 16:34

Updated statement for today:

Файлы:

Sergey Golubev:

Sergey, no problem. Just look at the settings - there is "Amount of currency units for minimum lot" - this count determine your lot size you specified in the previous setting. So, if you put there - 0.01 and "Amount of currency units for minimum lot" must be big count (if you have 1000$ account - put there 1000 or more). By the way - it is not absolutely automatic robot - a lot of things depends of you (I mean manual settings, critical levels, lot size...)

Скажите, а есть настройки на русском языке?

15750:
Скажите, а есть настройки на русском языке?

Пришлите в личку Вашу почту - скину русскую версию, без проблем

Можно добавить коэффициент увеличения интервала между ордерами?

Эмм... Так он там есть.
Причина обращения: