Индикаторы: Equity Chart - страница 6

aura:

"вводы-выводы" это относится к экспорту-импорту

i found a bug. My broker is go markets australia, time is GMT-3, and this bug only occurs at the close of the first candle following the 0 GMT vertical line (period separator).

below i have 2 images, the 2nd image is how eqm looks up to 0 gmt, and same again after 1.5 hours or 01:15gmt.

But in that first hour, this is how it looked this morning. NOTE the gold dotted line where highest equity is and was bfore the bug.

the bug is displayed in the 2nd image.
Файлы:
g217.0010.PNG  19 kb
g217.0009.PNG  2 kb

Revo Trades:

i found a bug. My broker is go markets australia, time is GMT-3, and this bug only occurs at the close of the first candle following the 0 GMT vertical line (period separator).

below i have 2 images, the 2nd image is how eqm looks up to 0 gmt, and same again after 1.5 hours or 01:15gmt.

But in that first hour, this is how it looked this morning. NOTE the gold dotted line where highest equity is and was bfore the bug.

the bug is displayed in the 2nd image.

That's quite strange, thanks for your report, will try to reproduce and investigate...

sorry, no images to show today, because I did not take them properly, but i do have the image showing the bug. the gold line is where the equity maximum was before 0gmt, broker time. The image shows the bug only few minutes before now.
Файлы:
g217.0013.PNG  3 kb

Revo Trades:
sorry, no images to show today, because I did not take them properly, but i do have the image showing the bug. the gold line is where the equity maximum was before 0gmt, broker time. The image shows the bug only few minutes before now.

I expect this could happen either because of swaps or due to point value changes on broker server... still curious... I was planning to rewrite the indicator in some future and this issue will be definitely addressed.

ok. thanks for fast responses. FYI on Tuesday I plan to change the statement reporting on mt4 to see if that make a difference. right now i have both mt4 statement and setting in eqm on weekly.

confirmed at 6 minutes past the 1am, broker time, my chart has refreshed and the lines are as they were before 0:00
Файлы:
g217.0014.PNG  3 kb

Revo Trades:
confirmed at 6 minutes past the 1am, broker time, my chart has refreshed and the lines are as they were before 0:00

So now the updated chart is ok as expected to be again?

correct.

Revo Trades:
correct.

i have my charts on M5, and the bug occurs at start of the 2nd candle of new day, and refreshes at start of 2nd candle past 01:00 and the lines return to their correct places.
Last week i used M15 candles and same bug occured, and at start of 2nd candle past 00:00(00:15) and then lines returned at start of 2nd candle past 01:00 or 01:15.

Причина обращения: