Индикаторы: PriceSound_Parabolic_standart2

PriceSound_Parabolic_standart2:

Parabolic_standart2 с функцией PriceSound_trendline.

Author: Евгений

Вопрос к автору - Вы так все индикаторы будете перебирать? Не лучше ли было бы сделать модуль к которому можно было бы подклють любой индикатор?

kpll:
Вопрос к автору - Вы так все индикаторы будете перебирать? Не лучше ли было бы сделать модуль к которому можно было бы подклють любой индикатор?

Делайте и выкладывайте в общее пользование, испробуем.

Тогда успехов в остальных разработках с использованием PriceSound_trendline.

kpll:
Тогда успехов в остальных разработках с использованием PriceSound_trendline.

Спасибо. Данный индикатор полезен, не только для сигнализации.

Его, например, можно использовать в трале SL по Параболику с советником, использующем для этого соответствующую трендовую линию... Трендовая линия, как единственное связующее звено, используется и в советнике, и в индикаторе. Название трендовой во внешних переменных д.б. одинаковым и в советнике, и в индикаторе.

Dear,

Good product. I have tried using it on demo and it seems good. Well thought out indicator. Wisdom is shown by this and it will go along way to help out. Thank you.

Can you include alert message pop-up? So that when it ring, it will pop a massage that will show the pair name and time frame. Also can u make and English model so that those that do hear and read English can benefit.

Thank you a million

emma

emmauk:

Dear,

Good product. I have tried using it on demo and it seems good. Well thought out indicator. Wisdom is shown by this and it will go along way to help out. Thank you.

Can you include alert message pop-up? So that when it ring, it will pop a massage that will show the pair name and time frame. Also can u make and English model so that those that do hear and read English can benefit.

Thank you a million

emma

Hello, Emma! I am glad to acquaintance to you. I have understood you. I shall try, if you will help me. Write on my mail at this forum.

Dear,

I am really ready. Show me how to do it and I will do that today. I like your indi and i can assure you i will help do anything so that English traders can partake. Just tell me how to do it and i would write on your forum and i will do it.

Emma

Причина обращения: