Индикаторы: Rate of Change for Multi Currency Pairs

Rate of Change for Multi Currency Pairs:

Indicator plots the sum of the rate of change for multiple currency pairs. Gives a fair idea of the correlation between different pairs.

Author: ernst737

Thanks Ernst, your code helped me visulise how to formulate velocity/rateOfChange for groups of MMAs and their relative relationships regards this calculation and price rateOfChange.

Thank you for the Currency overlay indicator. I have wanted to make one of these in the past.Problem is I am actually better with programming the EA'S than an

indicator. That's because I havn't actually done one yet. I think I need to explain the EA I have been working on with the 3 currency pairs. For this one, the Overlay

indicator probably not going to be of much value. That's because the way that this setup works. What it does is, all 3 currency pairs have to be going the same

direction. Also 9 RSI indicators have to be going the same way. 3 different timeframes for each. What this does is cause Volatility increase that helps put the odds

in our favor. It is called the Wato method from Expert4x. I don't think many people have tried to program this thing. It isn't that hard except one of the requirements

is a trendline break at least on the EURJPY 1M chart. THIS I definitley cannot do. I have had it work quite well without this except only in the testing. Doesn't seem to

want to make trades for real. I am having the same problem with another more traditional Scalping type EA that I just completed. Looks like the 1m timeframe may

cause some trade execution problems with the data etc. Any info on this No trade problem with the 1min charts is appreciated.

JimTrader1

Причина обращения: