Индикаторы: AIS1 Standard Indicator

Ais,

Thanks for this modification. I am still a bit confused how the stretegy works? How does it generate its buy and sell signals? Is there alert signal inbuilt in the strategy?

I await your reply.

Optime

AIS

Another question: on which timeframe does it work effectively? And with which currency pairs?

Optime

Hello,

Thanks for this modification. I am still a bit confused how the stretegy works? How does it generate its buy and sell signals? Is there alert signal inbuilt in the strategy?

Another question: on which timeframe does it work effectively? And with which currency pairs?

What is RELOAD 3 AND STOP 1?

Optime

Hello Optime

Answers:

1. AIS1 Standard Indicator and AIS1 Trading Robot work separately.
2. AIS1 Standard Indicator complements AIS1 Trading Robot.
3. AIS1 Trading Robot's built-in trading strategy generates trading signals independently.
4. AIS1 Standard Indicator just displays trading strategy data on the chart.
5. AIS1 Standard Indicator helps to control robot's activity:
5.1. "Close.1 > Average.1" and "Ask > High.1 + Spread" is "Buy" rule;
5.2. "Close.1 < Average.1" and "Bid < Low.1" is "Sell" rule;
5.3. "Close" is right streak of the chart bar;
5.4. "Average" is thin yellow line of AIS1 Standard Indicator;
5.5. "High + Spread" is bold blue line of AIS1 Standard Indicator;
5.6. "Low" is bold red line of AIS1 Standard Indicator;
5.7. number 1 at price parameter name means parameter value of bar number 1;
5.8. Ask and Bid are standard lines of the chart.
6. Digits in alert window are Uninitialize reason codes.
7. AIS1 Standard Indicator can work on any chart with any timeframe size.
8. AIS1 Trading Robot uses Daily and H4 timeframes data regardless of chart timeframe size.
9. AIS1 Trading Robot works only with EURUSD.

Best regards

Ais

Many thanks Ais,

I only got AIS1 Standard Indicator in my trading platform, please could you give me the link and the installation details of AIS1 Trading Robot so that I will install it also.

Thanks

Optime

Many thanks Ais,

I only got AIS1 Standard Indicator in my trading platform, please could you give me the link and the installation details of AIS1 Trading Robot so that I will install it also.

Thanks

Optime

Optime
Link to AIS1 Trading Robot is 'AIS1 Trading Robot'.
Installation instruction is available now.
Best regards
Ais

Hello Ais,

Which of these should I download: I have downloaded AIS101 and AIS102 modifications and also AIS1.MQ4 (27.0 Kb) View, I followed the installation detail, opened the "Expert Advisors" list but i cannot Find "AIS1**" item. Please tell the correct one that I should download with works with AIS1 Standard Indicator.

Many thanks .

Optime

Hello Optime
I have corrected AIS1 Trading Robot: Installation Instruction for single modification.
Best regards and I wish you success
Ais
Причина обращения: