Советники: exp_iCustom_v1 - страница 3

Доброго времени суток уважаемый автор!!! Есть ли возможность добавить к Вашему советнику. дать выбор не только открывать по определенному тайм фрейму но и закрывать по нужному тайм фрейму, п.р. Открытие делает по 5 мин., а закрытие по 1 мин???

Здраствуйте уважаемые! Уменя очень важный вопрос!

Как можно зделать, чтоб при достяжении убытка в например -15 пунктов exp_iCustom выставлял бы безубыток на -8пунктов ?

I have tried using this ea with fx5 divergence v2.1 indicator with no success. The indicator is removed. I need help, please.
Файлы:

chim:
I have tried using this ea with fx5 divergence v2.1 indicator with no success. The indicator is removed. I need help, please.
Try to set iShift=2

i have tried to set ishift to 2 with no success. Would you try it for me please, using indicator fx5 divergence.

chim:
i have tried to set ishift to 2 with no success. Would you try it for me please, using indicator fx5 divergence.
Attach you set file. 

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Attach you set file. 
Файлы:

chim:
Check indicator name in _O_ iCustom variable

chim:
The most important thing - not a suitable indicator, it has string parameters.  Indicator should be without string parameters.

Thank you very much. I have had this indicator that i tried but the problem is that it takes only one trade and doesnt take any other trade using your EA. What might be the problem?
Причина обращения: