Help for Coding? interesting Indicator and Script :)

Hello Friends,

I need MQL4 Coding for one Indicator and one Script.

1.The Indicator has to show on the screen the the average price and the net exposition of the different currencies, and also the cost of 1 pip for each exposition.

(Example: i have 1 lot long and 2 lots short on GBPUSD, so net i am 1 lot short with average price 1.6580 and 1 pips will cost 10$ )

2.also to have the % of the Used Margin and % Free Margin from the Equity and from the Balance: Example- Balance 10 000$, Equity 8 000$, Used margin: 1000$, free margin: 7000$, indicator to shows for the Used Margin: 12,5% from Equity, 10% from the Balance, and for Free Margin: 87,5% from Equity, 70% from Balance;

3. also to have timer- stop-watch for the each of the time frame bars: For Example to have scale on the screen with the different time frames:
THE TIME IS 16:19:50 MONDAY 22 AUGUST
TIME LEFT TO CLOSE THE FOLLOWING BARS:
5M - 01:10
15M -11:10
30M - 11:10
1H - 41:10
4H - 03:41:10
D - 07:41:10
W- 103:41:10

Also to be able to chose for which of the Time Frames to receive Alert signal when the bar has closed.

now for the Script that i need:

to work only for the currency on which chart is has been drag and dropped .

to Close All Profitable or All Losing Trades, which open price is Above or Below the price which i have entered in the script:

the Inputs has to look like this:

Close All Profitable Trades: True/False

Close All Losing Trades: False/True

open price is Above : 1.4005
open price is Below : 1.4450

What will be the cost for coding these tools? How long will it takes to make the coding?

write to me on my e-mail: naskofx@gmail.com

Regards

Atanas Ivanov

You are getting help in this place : https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Причина обращения: