Why don't brokers in the US adopt MT5, what is the real problem?

(I was advised to post this on the Russian forum, maybe here an answer will emerge). I am an architect/senior developer in the US looking for a good appraisal from Metaquotes of why do brokers in US find it so difficult to jump on the MT5 bandwagon. MT5 being engineered very well, I cannot find any technical reasons. If you know how to get to the Metaquotes principals, please forward them my message. Take CitiFX, a very reputable bank, as an example. Metaquotes worked with CitiFX to provide liquidity to prospective MT5 brokers (which don't yet exist in US). CitiFX itself allows their customers to trade with MT4. Why don't they also allow direct trading with MT5 for their clients. What holds them back? I doubt that the price of the MT5 server platform is an issue for CitiFX. Then what is it? Presumably, the new hedge rule in MT5 should make it easier for brokers in the US to adopt MT5. But we are 3 years later and nothing moved. I work in the US with many Russian engineers and they are very good at giving clear answers.

bobdanielly:

(I was advised to post this on the Russian forum, maybe here an answer will emerge). I am an architect/senior developer in the US looking for a good appraisal from Metaquotes of why do brokers in US find it so difficult to jump on the MT5 bandwagon. MT5 being engineered very well, I cannot find any technical reasons. If you know how to get to the Metaquotes principals, please forward them my message. Take CitiFX, a very reputable bank, as an example. Metaquotes worked with CitiFX to provide liquidity to prospective MT5 brokers (which don't yet exist in US). CitiFX itself allows their customers to trade with MT4. Why don't they also allow direct trading with MT5 for their clients. What holds them back? I doubt that the price of the MT5 server platform is an issue for CitiFX. Then what is it? Presumably, the new hedge rule in MT5 should make it easier for brokers in the US to adopt MT5. But we are 3 years later and nothing moved. I work in the US with many Russian engineers and they are very good at giving clear answers.

Only CitiFX may give you answer why they don't use MT5.

Hi bobdanielly,

Is it related to this topic? MetaTrader 5 Brokers for U.S. Traders :

What I am looking for is a good appraisal from Metaquotes of why do brokers in US find it so difficult to jump on the MT5 bandwagon. 

Did you read this thread? MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform Certified by Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) so ... the process is going on and going on in very fast way. 

bobdanielly:

By the way - next time - please use google translation here because official language of this part of the forum is russian sorry.

Спасибо всем.

newdigital:
By the way - next time - please use google translation here because official language of this part of the forum is russian sorry.
Не надо! Кто захочет перевести - переведет сам, а вот обратно полученную кашу перевести получится не всегда.

newdigital:

I don't think any google translation from English to Russian to be better than native English - even for the Russain part of the forum.

For those whose mother tongue is English it's better to puiblish the message in two forms, English and the google translation to Russian. In this case I'd prefer to understand an English one first.

Причина обращения: