MetaTrader 5 Brokers for U.S. Traders

To add comments, please log in or register
lleddy0804
lleddy0804  

Can anyone tell me a good broker for MetaTrader 5 that United States customers can use. I'm not having much luck for opening a real account for the Forex because the brokers I find do not allow U.S. customers. And the ones I did find were Demo account for MT5, and the real accounts were MT4. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Les 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Achmad Hidayat
Achmad Hidayat  
lleddy0804:

Can anyone tell me a good broker for MetaTrader 5 that United States customers can use. I'm not having much luck for opening a real account for the Forex because the brokers I find do not allow U.S. customers. And the ones I did find were Demo account for MT5, and the real accounts were MT4. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Les 

You can googling it.

I find some broker that accept US client i.e :

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=333465

http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers-us-traders/

http://forexformation.com/forex-brokers/brokers-accept-usa-customers/

phi nuts
phi nuts  
lleddy0804:

Thanks, Les 

Just to be reminder : you should remember that that one of forum rules is not to discuss any brokerage https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register

You can also check in here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews and http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Another thing that achidayat wants to say is "ask that to search engine first, before asking anyone else" ;D

Mauricio Bolanos
Mauricio Bolanos  

I'm aware of the forum's rules. You were trying to provide a solution with the searches you provided in your reply. They were naive and  were far from reality. Unfortunately, we: American MT5 users can't find local brokers. Take the time to confirm it yourself.

The MQL5 community forum was the right place to look for a solution to this big problem. Please, get us some real help. Hiding behind: "...not to discuss any brokerage", does not help the American community of MT5.

phi nuts
phi nuts  
mauriciobolanos:

I'm aware of the forum's rules. You were trying to provide a solution with the searches you provided in your reply. They were naive and  were far from reality. Unfortunately, we: American MT5 users can't find local brokers. Take the time to confirm it yourself.

The MQL5 community forum was the right place to look for a solution to this big problem. Please, get us some real help. Hiding behind: "...not to discuss any brokerage", does not help the American community of MT5.

I replied to your topic, then why you popping up old but same topic ?

Coz it may lead to advertising, that's why. 

bobdanielly
bobdanielly  

I think your reply to mauriciobolanos is typical. He, and achidayat before, have brought up an important issue: the uptake of MT5 in the US is non-existent. Just demo accounts. Why is that? Are you not interested in figuring out what the problem is? I am a senior software developer and I never answer customers' questions with ridicule and arrogance. I use MT5 because the engineering of it is very good. Clearly that's the way to go. But marketing/customer support have been abysmal. Start answering people's question with knowledge, integrity and respect, and just like mauriciobolanos said, don't hide behind useless slogans. You should take this up with the main architect/developer (assuming again that you intend to really provide some guidance to those of us in US who spent time developing for MT5.)

• www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
bobdanielly:

I think your reply to mauriciobolanos is typical. He, and achidayat before, have brought up an important issue: the uptake of MT5 in the US is non-existent. Just demo accounts. Why is that? Are you not interested in figuring out what the problem is? I am a senior software developer and I never answer customers' questions with ridicule and arrogance. I use MT5 because the engineering of it is very good. Clearly that's the way to go. But marketing/customer support have been abysmal. Start answering people's question with knowledge, integrity and respect, and just like mauriciobolanos said, don't hide behind useless slogans. You should take this up with the main architect/developer (assuming again that you intend to really provide some guidance to those of us in US who spent time developing for MT5.)

I agree with you, but you have to know that moderators aren't paid and aren't working for Metaquotes, they are volunteers and one of theirs tasks is to enforce rules.

Unfortunetaly, I don't have a solution to propose on US Residents.

• You can write to ServiceDesk (there you can receive an official response from Metaquotes).
  • You can contact brokers to ask them.
  • You can also communicate by PM with others users to exchange information.
  • If anyone find a solution, he can post here something like "I have a solution you can PM me".

Good luck.

bobdanielly
bobdanielly  

Thank you, angevoyageur (also, I was not aware that moderators do not work for Metaquotes). I looked at your list of ideas and I have seen other attempts to address this question. What I am looking for is a good appraisal from Metaquotes of why do brokers in US find it so difficult to jump on the MT5 bandwagon. If you know how to get to the Metaquotes principals, please forward them my message. Take CitiFX, a very reputable bank. Metaquotes worked with them to provide liquidity to prospective MT5 brokers (which don't yet exist in US). CitiFX itself allows their customers to trade with MT4. They have a bridge for MT5 brokers. Why don't they also allow direct trading with MT5 for their clients. What holds them back? I doubt that the price of the MT5 server platform is an issue for CitiFX. Then what is it? Presumably, the new hedge rule in MT5 should make it easier for brokers in the US to adopt MT5. But we are 3 years later and nothing moved.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
bobdanielly:

Thank you, angevoyageur (also, I was not aware that moderators do not work for Metaquotes). I looked at your list of ideas and I have seen other attempts to address this question. What I am looking for is a good appraisal from Metaquotes of why do brokers in US find it so difficult to jump on the MT5 bandwagon. If you know how to get to the Metaquotes principals, please forward them my message. Take CitiFX, a very reputable bank. Metaquotes worked with them to provide liquidity to prospective MT5 brokers (which don't yet exist in US). CitiFX itself allows their customers to trade with MT4. They have a bridge for MT5 brokers. Why don't they also allow direct trading with MT5 for their clients. What holds them back? I doubt that the price of the MT5 server platform is an issue for CitiFX. Then what is it? Presumably, the new hedge rule in MT5 should make it easier for brokers in the US to adopt MT5. But we are 3 years later and nothing moved.

The CEO of Metaquotes is regularly present on Russian forum. You can try to post on the Russian forum (even in English) there is more chance to have a reply from Metaquotes there.
bobdanielly
bobdanielly  

I did as you suggested, let's see.

showup
showup  
If there are US residents here using MT5, please pm me with the name of the broker. Thanks.
To add comments, please log in or register