- Visão global
Signal Copy Multiplier MT5
Signal Copy Multiplier automatically copies trades on the same account, for example, to get a better entry and adjusted volume on a subscribed signal.
- Copies trades (any pair) using an order comment filter on the same account.
- The entry price of the copy can be configured. Negative values allow better entry prices (the better entry price must be achieved, of course).
- Copied trades are monitored and automatically closed when the original trade is closed.
- Positions are checked on each tick (it is therefore recommended to use the chart of the same pair that is to be copied).
- Using different Magic Numbers, multiple instances of Signal Copy Multiplier can be applied to the same account with different parameters.
- Magic Number: magic number of the EA (Attention! When launching multiple instances on the same account, the Magic Number must be different for each instance)
- Log Severity: Specifies the log level. If Error is selected, only errors will be displayed in Expert Advisor Log. Recommended setting is Warning.
- MaxTrades: Up to this number boost trades are generated.
- CommentFilter: only the trades that match the comment filter will be copied.
- DistancePips: an order will be copied if the distance from the entry of the original trade is under (Buy) or over (Sell). Negative values mean better entries.
- LotPercent: lot size of the copied trade (100% = same size, 50% corresponds to half the size, 250% corresponds to two and a half times the size)
- LotSizeMaximum: maximum lot size, no boost trade can be larger than this size
- BoostOrderComment: this comment is placed at the end of the boost-order comment.