- Updated the series TP in Money
- Buy zone is now above the sell zone by default once the EA is dragged on the chart
- Minor bug fix for the dashboard panel that was distorting with low performing VPS
- Now Legacy zones are automated based on an the supply and demand external indicator by Shved.
- Dashboard is updated to include number of Pips earned.
- Removed the second magic number so that we deal only with 1 magic number
- Fixed an issue where the volatility index is giving an error due to high slippage in certain cases.
- Zone lines are easier to move now without waiting for the next tick.
Fixed some series that close in loss when the spread is too high.
- Close open series when price hits the opposite zone
- TP Line is now stable (previously used to count the difference in the spread)
- User can choose whether the Buy and Sell zones will control only Entry orders or Entry all martingale orders.
- New option in the opposite order menu “Enabled during news only” for opposite order to trigger during news only
- New DDR for opposite directions
- News filter is added
- Added numbers on the horizontal lines to be used for manual positioning instead of dragging the lines by the mouse. User can use the mouse cursor or input the numbers manually, both options are working.
- Show/Hide the dashboard is now de-linked from showing/hiding the buy/sell zones.
- Now you don't have to double click on the horizontal lines for each zone.
- Now "Close at new signal" option is added
- Improved the performance by removing the profit/loss image boxes
1. Now remembers the Zone setup even if the chart Timeframe is changed.
2. Trader can setup the Buy and Sell zones even if the market is closed.
3. Trade outside Buy/Sell zones
4. Confirmed direction between the zones and the indicator so that Legacy will only trade Buy if the Buy zone matches the chart indicator direction buy.