Custom EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor customized to trade many strategies, the possibilities are endless. Trade based on any indicator that uses buffers to display on the chart. Choose from many built in entry signals, filters and exit strategies. Trade any pair available in MT4. Default settings are for trading double tops & bottoms on EURUSD. This EA is in active development and will be expanded over time. If you have a suggestion feel free to PM me.
Forward testing signals - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- Fully automated
- Fully customizable
- Multiple strategies
- Expertly coded EA
- Works on a MQL VPS
- Manual mode
Detailed configuration and documentation can be found here - https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/741080
SUMMARY OF SETTINGS
- MagicOrderNumber - Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots - Number of lots for the first trade in a group. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Slippage - Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- MoneyManagement - If turned on trade lot sizes are calculated on account risk, true/false.
- MoneyManagementRisk - Risk per trade if money management is on. Values from 0.01 to 0.1.
- AllowNewTrades - Turn this of to disable new trade groups, true/false.
- AccountProfitLock - If money management is on the EA will stop trading if the account balance drops to this fraction of the maximum account balance (0.5 = 50% of account balance). Values from 0.0 to 1.0.
- PositionComment - Allows you to set the position comment.
- DrawIndicators - Draw on chart indicators that are enabled if applicable.
CUSTOM INDICATOR SETTINGS
The EA can use custom indicators to open trade positions by reading the custom indicator buffers. For example a custom indicator that uses buffers to display where to place a stop or limit order can be traded automatically by setting the buffer indexes to place the orders. Buffers can also be used to set the stop loss for the orders by selecting the buffer indexes to use and the number of bars to look back for the stop loss. Custom indicators can be used in all modes, STOP, LIMIT and MARKET. When using them in MARKET mode the thresholds are checked against buffer values to trigger trades.
- CUSTOM INDICATOR 1
- CUSTOM INDICATOR 2
- CUSTOM INDICATOR 3
Filters can be used to limit the trades being placed. For example if you wanted to trade when a fractal formed but only when RSI was over a threshold you would enable the RSI filter and the Fractal entry.
- ATR FILTER
- RSI FILTER
- ADX FILTER
- BW ACCELERATOR FILTER
- CCI FILTER
- MaxSpread - Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade.
- LimitAccountTrading - Enable to limit to 1 trade per account per magic number. If averaging is enabled then the averaging will not be affected but new trade groups will not be openned when one already exists.
- EntryType - The selection of entry type. MARKET, STOP & LIMIT.
- EntryOffset - Adjust the entry position for STOP & LIMIT orders in pips.
- EntryExpiryMinutes - Expiry in minutes for STOP & LIMIT orders. Zero disables.
- TakeProfit - Set take profit in pips. Zero disables.
- TakeProfitRR - Set take profit based on risk reward of stop loss. Zero disables.
- StopLoss - Set a fixed stop loss in pips. Setting to zero disables and if applicable sets from custom indicator.
- StopLossOffset - Adjust the stop loss in pips.
If you choose more than one entry all enabled entries need to have a signal to trade.
- RSI ENTRY - MARKET
- STOCHASTIC ENTRY - MARKET
- MONEY FLOW INDEX ENTRY - MARKET
- MOVING AVERAGE ENTRY - MARKET
- FRACTAL ENTRY - MARKET
- TMA ENTRY - MARKET
- ENVELOPE ENTRY - MARKET
- BOLLINGER BANDS ENTRY - MARKET
- AWESOME OSCILLATOR ENTRY - MARKET
- DOUBLE TOP/BOTTOM ENTRY - STOP
- BULLS/BEARS ENTRY - MARKET
- CCI ENTRY - MARKET
- TIMED ENTRY - MARKET & STOP
- MANUAL ENTRY - MARKET
- SNOW BALLING ENTRY - MARKET
- TRAILING STOP LOSS
- PSAR TRAILING STOP LOSS
- BREAK EVEN
- TIMED EXIT
- PARTIAL EXIT