Algocep Grid MT5
PROMO: ONLY 10 LEFT AT $90!
Next price: $199
Price will be kept high to limit number of users for this strategy.
This EA starts trading at the open of London (UK) Session. It is based on analysis of advanced statistical distributions combined with short to medium term reversal patterns which have mean-reversion attributes. The EA includes several smart features and allows you to trade with a fixed or automatic lot size. The EA is not sensitive to spreads, and does not use ticks during back testing. It only uses minute bars (M5) during opening of the actual bar. It takes small bites( 5 to 20 pips per trade), Less exposure and preserves profits with stable recovery.
Monitoring - most popular signal for 10K at MQL5 : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/891488
Telegram channel: https://t.me/ClearTradingSignalsPublic
Minimum account balance: $1000 with Leverage: 1:50 (was used during back testing ) but also the following leverage (1:300, 1:500 with an Minimum Account balance of $100) can be used.
Default parameters are for EURUSD M5 only.
Note: Back test results do not guarantee any profits or anything at all. They simulate whether a system can be profitable or not if run under similar conditions in actual trading as the backtest
- Back test: The EA was tested using 1 Minute OHLC from Jan. 2010 to Dec. 2020
- The EA is optimized for EURUSD M5 and only to open trades during the start of London session based on GMT Time. DON'T use the EA differently than its intended usage.
- This EA is designed to take advantage of certain market inefficiencies through statistical distributions.
- EA is stable and robust. Use default settings.
|preferredFillingType = 0 0 = FOK , 1 = IOC, 2 = RETURN. Default = 0 |
MagicNumber1 = 1121 Magic
Enable_Auto_Lots = true Enable auto Lots.
minimumDefaultLot = 0.01 Minimum FIXED lot when Auto Lots is disabled.
MaximumRisk = 0.01 Minimum risk per trade based on free margin.
ProfitTarget = 20 Profit Target.
StopLoss = 180 Stop Loss.
mmMaxTradesPerDay_NoGrid = 4 Max allowed with NO Grid .
Exit_After_X_bars = true
ExitAfterBars = 418 Exit a trade after X bars since opening the trade.
Enable_Trailing = true Enable trailing
fpMinimumProfitInPips = 5 Min. profit
fpMaximumProfitInPips = 300 Max. profit
Grid_Money_Management ( GRID trading is OPTIONAL with this EA and disabled by default)
Enable_Grid = false Enable GRID .
typeLot = 3 Smart Grid Lot Sequence based on Free Margin where 0=Fixed, 1=Arithmetic, 2=Geometric(Martingale), 3=Fibonacci. Default =3
mmGridAmountAllocated = 0.5 Initial Percentage of the Free Margin allocated to the Grid for trading. Default = 0.5
mmGridBlockSize = 6 Grid block size. Default = 6
mmGridGap = 50 Grid Gap/Distance between trades.
mmGridProfit = 100 Grid Profit per Block size.
mmMaxTradesPerDay_Grid = 100 Maximum lots allowed by user per order
FreeMarginForEveryLot = 300 Free Margin amount to allocate per trade.
MaxLotsAllowedByUserPerOrder = 100 Maximum lots allowed by user per order
UseEquityTrailing = true
EquityPercentDelta = 1
EquityDelta = 1000
Limit Trading Days Parameters:
Monday_Trading = true
Tuesday_Trading = true
Wednesday_Trading = true
Thursday_Trading = true
Friday_Trading = true
Trading_Hours ( Limit Time Range in GMT ( GMT+2 for most brokers with DST (GMT+3)) ): <=== VERY IMPORTANT
LimitTimeRange = true Enable Limiting trading hours to a range.
SignalTimeRangeFrom = 9:00 Set LSE Signal start time as per GMT . Default = 9:00
SignalTimeRangeTo = 21:00 Set LSE Signal end time as per GMT . Default = 21:00
ExitAtEndOfRange = false Exit/Close all active trades at the end of the range. Default = false
Start_TradingSubRange = 9 Set Actual trading start time as per GMT . Default = 9:00
End_TradingSubRange = 10 Set Actual trading end time as per GMT . Default = 10:00
ExitAtEndOfDay = false
EODExitTime = 23:55 EOD exit time
HoldPositionOvernight = false Hold a position overnight
ExitOnFriday = false
FridayExitTime = 23:55 Time to exit on Friday
- Modified the default set file with better generalized parameters for better performance.
- Modified the compounding formula mechanism to allow for independent compounding after a loss or a win or both.
NOTE: Compounding extremely increases your profits but also your equity drawdown percentage . Make sure your risk tolerance is in line with your equity Drawdown percentage.
Using the Default Settings: AlgocepGrid has a winning percentage of around 90% and loss percentage of 10% with Maximal Equity Drawdown of 6% without compounding or 10 to 20% with compounding.
- Added 3 Optional Daily Filters -- Daily Trend EMA Filter, Daily Volatility Filter, Daily Range Filter
- Modified the Optional GRID Stop Loss routine
NOTE: ( Optional GRID trading is NOT Recommended at the moment)
FIXES to be included in the next minor Version 3.1 next week:
- optional Daily Range Filter not working properly ( will be fixed)
- optional GRID Stop Loss routine not working properly ( will be fixed)
- update to allow only a portion of free margin to be used for trading even without Grid trading ( NOTE: Grid trading is optional and is not recommended for most traders ) .Grid Trading was added to the EA at version 1.4 because several users requested the option incase they need it but it is optional and not needed by 99% of the traders.
- NOTE: Grid is optional (Not recommended at the moment until next updated version 2.1 in a few days)
- Completely new logic to reduce exposure to the market.
- Completely new stop loss and trailing stop loss logic.
- Adjustments to mathematical calculations for statistical distributions used.
Upcoming changes in Version 2.1:
- New updated stop loss and trailing stop loss logic for the Grid only.