It is CCI indicator with very smooth and noiseless movement that calculates four levels of buy, sell, overbought and oversold dynamically. Professional traders know well that level of 100, 200 or -100 and -200 are not always right and needs fine adjustments. This indicator calculates those levels dynamically by using mathematics and statistic methods in addition to shows divergence between indicator and price.
This is my job to support my family so please add review and give 5 stars. It is very helpful for me.
- Smoothed to filter the noises you see on CCI caused by market volatility.
- Non-Lagging averaging algorithm with digital signal processing to filter the noises.
- Intelligent to dynamically calculate real CCI buy and overbought in addition to sell and oversold levels.
- Divergence detection between price and indicator.
- Draw arrows and provide signals when CCI leaves/enters Buy/Sell or Overbought/Oversold areas.
- Safe Signaling to provide signal according to main trend not against of it.
- Alert and Push notification.
MQL Programmers note
- Buffer0 is "Intelligent CCI".
- Buffer1 is "Original CCI".
- Buffer2 is "Overbought level".
- Buffer3 is "Oversold level".
- Buffer4 is "Buy level".
- Buffer5 is "Sell level".
- Buffer6 is "Signals".
- CCI Period: like the original CCI.
- For how many bars calculate levels: number of bars for drawing sell/buy and overbought/oversold levels. Due to required high computing and statistic calculation, do not set it to a large value.
- CCI smoothing level: smooth the CCI moves as a superior non-lagging and non-overshooting Moving Average.
- Depth of used candles for mathematics: To select the depth of history of candles used in dynamic calculation of sell/buy and overbought/oversold levels.
- Show original CCI: enable drawing the original CCI simultaneously with Smoothed CCI.
- Type of signal: Type of signals are "leave buy/sell area", "enter buy/sell area", "leave overbought/oversold area" and "enter overbought/oversold area".
- Trend oriented signalling: To filter the signals against the main trend.
- Show divergence: show possible divergence over the indicator.
- Alert for signals: Enable/Disable alerting in case of Buy or Sell signal.
- Notification for signals: Enable/Disable push notification message over you mobile handset in case of Buy or Sell signal.
- Indicator drawing mode: Select type of Indicator to draw as a histogram or a line.
- Buy signal color: Select color of plotted arrow in the chart
- Sell signal color: Select color of plotted arrow in the chart
- Size of signal bullet: Size of plotted arrow in the chart
- Sell signal arrow code
- Buy signal arrow code
-Indicator color is matched with BUY or SELL trend
-Other minor change to improve execution performance
- Indicator color is matched with BUY or SELL trend
- Better Signal showing (colorized indicator)
- customize arrow code
- better drawing arrow position
- "Safe mode signalling" input name changed to "Trend oriented signalling"
- better input values and drop-down list description
- Divergence detection added
- Show divergence on chart added to the indicator
- added new buffer to help programmers catch the signals.
- more robust functionality.
- some input parameters removed for better understanding.
- less complicated to use than older versions.
-Custom Color for Signal Draw Arrows in chart added.
- Push Notification message is added
Now it works fine for scalping in M5 and M1 by right signals.
Intelligent_Mode Over_100K_Candles added
Indicator is limited to not use more than 100K candles to dynamically calculate and draw Overbought and Oversold areas.
Useless inputs, the CCI_MOVE_CONTROL and the REVERSE_BOUNDARY removed.
Indicator Levels now automatically sets on Overbought and Oversold levels.
- Added a number of bars available on a chart in the indicator name used to calculate overbought and oversold areas.
- Changed arrow codes.
- Bug fix to call "Intelligent CCI.ex4"