It is CCI indicator with very smooth and noiseless movement that
calculates four levels of buy, sell, overbought and oversold
dynamically. Professional traders know well that level of 100, 200 or -100 and
-200 are not always right and needs fine adjustments. This indicator
calculates those levels dynamically by using mathematics and statistic
methods in addition to shows divergence between indicator and price.
- Smoothed to filter the noises you see on CCI caused by market volatility.
- Non-Lagging averaging algorithm with digital signal processing to filter the noises.
- Intelligent to dynamically calculate real CCI buy and overbought in addition to sell and oversold levels.
- Divergence detection between price and indicator.
- Draw arrows and provide signals when CCI leaves/enters Buy/Sell or Overbought/Oversold areas.
- Safe Signaling to provide signal according to main trend not against of it.
- Alert and Push notification.
MQL Programmers note
- Buffer0 is "Intelligent CCI".
- Buffer1 is "Original CCI".
- Buffer2 is "Overbought level".
- Buffer3 is "Oversold level".
- Buffer4 is "Buy level".
- Buffer5 is "Sell level".
- Buffer6 is "Signals".
- CCI Period: like the original CCI.
- For how many bars calculate levels: number of bars for drawing sell/buy and overbought/oversold levels. Due to required high computing and statistic calculation, do not set it to a large value.
- CCI smoothing level: smooth the CCI moves as a superior non-lagging and non-overshooting Moving Average.
- Depth of used candles for mathematics: To select the depth of history of candles used in dynamic calculation of sell/buy and overbought/oversold levels.
- Show original CCI: enable drawing the original CCI simultaneously with Smoothed CCI.
- Type of signal: Type of signals are "leave buy/sell area", "enter buy/sell area", "leave overbought/oversold area" and "enter overbought/oversold area".
- Trend oriented signalling: To filter the signals against the main trend.
- Show divergence: show possible divergence over the indicator.
- Alert for signals: Enable/Disable alerting in case of Buy or Sell signal.
- Notification for signals: Enable/Disable push notification message over you mobile handset in case of Buy or Sell signal.
- Indicator drawing mode: Select type of Indicator to draw as a histogram or a line.
- Buy signal color: Select color of plotted arrow in the chart
- Sell signal color: Select color of plotted arrow in the chart
- Size of signal bullet: Size of plotted arrow in the chart
- Sell signal arrow code
- Buy signal arrow code
-Indicator color is matched with BUY or SELL trend
-Other minor change to improve execution performance
- Indicator color is matched with BUY or SELL trend
- Better Signal showing (colorized indicator)
- customize arrow code
- better drawing arrow position
- "Safe mode signalling" input name changed to "Trend oriented signalling"
- better input values and drop-down list description
- Divergence detection added
- Show divergence on chart added to the indicator
- added new buffer to help programmers catch the signals.
- more robust functionality.
- some input parameters removed for better understanding.
- less complicated to use than older versions.
-Custom Color for Signal Draw Arrows in chart added.
- Push Notification message is added
Now it works fine for scalping in M5 and M1 by right signals.
Intelligent_Mode Over_100K_Candles added
Indicator is limited to not use more than 100K candles to dynamically calculate and draw Overbought and Oversold areas.
Useless inputs, the CCI_MOVE_CONTROL and the REVERSE_BOUNDARY removed.
Indicator Levels now automatically sets on Overbought and Oversold levels.
- Added a number of bars available on a chart in the indicator name used to calculate overbought and oversold areas.
- Changed arrow codes.
- Bug fix to call "Intelligent CCI.ex4"