기고글 토론 "마켓에 제품 출시하기" - 페이지 56

 
Dae Shik Kim #:
The file version must be greater than the number of the last product version.

I keep getting this message whenever I try to upgrade the version. What should I do? I have tried all the standard methods. Is there another problem I am unaware of?



#How to upgrade the version #version #upgrade
If you manually enter the version number in MetaEditor's mqproj properties manager and compile, the version number changes.
It is simple once you know it, but it is just frustrating before you do.

Thank you.
 

안녕하세요!

프로필에서'판매자' 섹션을 찾는 방법을 아시는 분 계신가요? 판매자 등록을 완료할 수가 없네요 :(


미리 감사드립니다,

 
판매자 등록을 위한 문자를 받지 못했습니다. 인증을 받을 수 있는 방법이 있을까요?
 
Cuesheng #:
판매자로 등록하기 위해 문자로 인증 코드를 받지 못했습니다. 인증을 받을 수 있는 방법이 있을까요?
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • 2023.04.05
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Confirm that your phone provider permits the reception of international SMS messages. Ensure network coverage is strong...