Virtual Trailing SL TP
The utility places virtual (hidden from your broker) trailing stop, breakeven, stop loss and take profit.
- magic - magic number. If less than 0, orders with any magic number are tracked.
- only_this_symbol - only chart symbol. If false, orders of any symbols are tracked.
- Max_total_open_transactions - maximum number of orders opened simultaneously.
- Slippage - acceptable slippage in points when closing trades (does not work in case of a Market execution).
- Max_Spread_Close_for_BUY - maximum acceptable spread when closing Buy (in points).
- Max_Spread_Close_for_SELL - maximum acceptable spread when closing Sell (in points).
- Close_for_Any_Spread - close trades in case of any spread.
- Take_Profit - take-profit. 0 - disabled.
- Stop_Loss - stop loss. 0 - disabled.
- Breakeven_Start - necessary amount of points from an order Open price for setting a breakeven. 0 - disabled.
- Breakeven_Plus - increase a breakeven by a number of points.
- Trailing_Stop - trailing stop value. 0 - disabled.
- Trailing_Step - trailing stop step.
- Trailing_Start - necessary amount of points from an order Open price for setting a trailing stop.
- Duration_minutes_after_open - necessary amount of minutes after an order Open price for setting a trailing stop.
- draw marks - draws marks of levels on graphics.
- open Buy for Tester - open the transaction of Buy in a Strategy Tester.
- open Sell for Tester - open the transaction of Sell in a Strategy Tester.
When using tight stops, use true for greater accuracy. In other words, open a separate chart with Virtual_Trailing_SL_TP for each used symbol since the utility works by ticks of a symbol it is attached to.
The lesser the Max_total_open_transactions value, the less memory is consumed by the utility.
◾ draw marks;
◾ open Buy for Tester;
◾ open Sell for Tester.