Trend hedge master EA
The EA logic is based on opening a trade in the direction of the trend after some consolidation.
The EA also opens additional orders in the event of an imaginary trend change, in the hope that the price will return to the previous direction and the orders will be closed sooner.
If the trend has changed, the robot closes unprofitable orders with the help of open other orders following the trend. (part hedging)
By default, the EA can open 5 orders in one direction (10 in total, usually maximum 7).
Timeframe - M15.
Default parameters for EURUSD M15 (5 digits).
This EA uses martingale. This EA can open orders not following the trend.
(A large drawdown is possible.)
If you don’t know what it is, or you don’t like it, please do not use the advisor.
The EA has not been optimized by history. I think it doesn't make any sense.
Many Expert Advisors show remarkable results in the history of the tester, but after launching in real life they do not repeat this, since the historical situation most often does not repeat itself.
The EA provides the ability to work with an order opened manually if it is at a loss. (one order is allowed with minimal lot )
To do this, run the Expert Advisor on the same symbol as the losing order. Set the magic number value in the settings to the same as for the order (for orders opened manually, it is 0).
This EA can be used to complement your manual trading.
- Hedging account
- For accounts with less than 3000 thousand units in the deposit currency, the minimum amount of a trading operation is 0.01 lot.
- 1000 units of the deposit currency of your account (it is possible to use on accounts with half the size of the deposit, the risks in this case increase.)
- Average grid size (points) - The minimum distance between orders. (Average value, the EA optimizes this parameter itself.)
- One side maximum orders - The maximum number of orders in one direction.
- Start lot - lot for the first order.
- Maximal lot - the maximum allowable order volume, if a value is reached above, the advisor will open an order with this value.
- Martingale coefficient - coefficient of increasing the lot volume of the following orders.
- Take profit multiplication factor - Take profit value, if you want to increase take profit, increase this value.
- Spread limit - Limitations for opening an order for a spread.
- Magic number - A unique number used in the advisor's orders. (Thanks to this, the advisor sees only its own orders, do not run several advisors for one symbol with the same numbers!)
- Hour start (MT4 time) - Hour of the start of the advisor's robots (For the first order.)
- Hour End - Hour of the end of the robot advisor (If there are no orders in the market.)
- Command string - Auxiliary setting (Used if necessary after consulting the author.)
Before purchasing and installing an advisor to your account, please familiarize yourself with its work in the strategy tester with visualization.
Drawdown in this mode is reduced.
The EA in this mode has been passing the test since 2014 and early. (EURUSD M15).
I also apologize for frequent new versions. If I see what can be done better, I always do it.
"Auto lot (one start lot per this value, 0 - not use)"
if you have "Auto lot" = 0, the EA will always use "Start lot" for the first order.
If you have "Auto lot" = 1000
The EA will use "Start lot" for every 1000 of your balance.
"Start lot" = 0.01
"Auto lot (one start lot per this value, 0 - not use)" = 1000
Your account balance = 1500, the EA will use a starting lot of 0.01.
Your account balance has grown to 2000, the EA will use a starting lot of 0.02.
Your account balance has grown to 3500, the EA will use a starting lot of 0.03.
Added the ability to increase the distance for the last order from the previous.
in the EA settings: "Multiplier of the last order relative to the default step"
Added SL and TP in money of the deposit currency.
For use manual mode, write to command string: manual
(it is works in tester with visualization too). Please note, the lots values of following EA orders (recovery and hedge orders) depend from the start lot value in the EA settings)
Added the mode of trading: