Trend hedge master EA
Live monitoring here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1019995
The EA logic is based on opening a trade in the direction of the trend after some consolidation.
The EA also opens additional orders in the event of an imaginary trend change, in the hope that the price will return to the previous direction and the orders will be closed sooner.
If the trend has changed, the robot closes unprofitable orders with the help of open other orders following the trend. (part hedging)
Default parameters for EURUSD M15 (5 digits). Recommend to use "Slow" trade mode.
Many Expert Advisors show remarkable results in the history of the tester, but after launching in real life they do not repeat this, since the historical situation most often does not repeat itself.
The EA provides the ability to work with an order opened manually if it is at a loss. (one order is allowed with minimal lot )
To do this, run the Expert Advisor on the same symbol as the losing order. Set the magic number value in the settings to the same as for the order (for orders opened manually, it is 0).
This EA can be used to complement your manual trading.
- Hedging account
- For accounts with less than 3000 thousand units in the deposit currency, the minimum amount of a trading operation is 0.01 lot.
- 1000 units of the deposit currency of your account (it is possible to use on accounts with half the size of the deposit, the risks in this case increase.)
- Average grid size (points) - The minimum distance between orders. (Average value, the EA optimizes this parameter itself.)
- One side maximum orders - The maximum number of orders in one direction.
- Start lot - lot for the first order.
- Maximal lot - the maximum allowable order volume, if a value is reached above, the advisor will open an order with this value.
- Martingale coefficient - coefficient of increasing the lot volume of the following orders.
- Take profit multiplication factor - Take profit value, if you want to increase take profit, increase this value.
- Spread limit - Limitations for opening an order for a spread.
- Magic number - A unique number used in the advisor's orders. (Thanks to this, the advisor sees only its own orders, do not run several advisors for one symbol with the same numbers!)
- Hour start (MT4 time) - Hour of the start of the advisor's robots (For the first order.)
- Hour End - Hour of the end of the robot advisor (If there are no orders in the market.)
- Command string - Auxiliary setting (Used if necessary after consulting the author.)
Before purchasing and installing the EA to your account, please run EA in the strategy tester with visualization to see how it work.
If you have any problems or doubts about settings, please write your question/request in discussions section.