Deep Takeover MT4
An adaptive and under fitted trading system like no other
- The best settings of one symbol also work on a majority of other symbols
- The majority of settings within the optimization parameters test well
Deep Takeover MT4 now comes with a 2nd EA for free : "Agility" EA! See comment section for details
Three versions for different types of accounts
- This MT4 version respects FIFO rules
- The MT5 netting version : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/52725
- The MT5 hedge version : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/53312 - see this page for incredible testing visuals on this similar system and for better optimization parameters
Thoroughly tested on more than twenty FOREX pairs:
- 2 time frames : M15 and H1
- 22 Symbols (pairs) : derived from EUR, GBP, AUD, USD, NZD, CAD, CHF, JPY combinations
- 2 Years from 2018.08.01 to 2020.08.01
- Starting Balance : $1000
- Lot size per trade : 0.01
- Maximum open trades per symbol : 10
A large majority of settings of these 44 full optimizations end their test in profit
- You will find that testing in "Open Prices Only" and "Every Tick" yield very similar results because Deep Takeover only attempts a trade at the start of a new bar. If there is a re-quote it will try again on the next tick.
- You will find that the trading frequency and behavior in demo match the frequency and behavior of back-testing results.
- It is safe to stop and restart the terminal whenever you want to or for updates, just try to do it between the candle open and close, not overlapping with the candle open time or you could miss a trade opportunity.
- It is recommended to trade multiple non-correlated pairs.
- Check out the other two versions for a better idea of the systems potential! MT4's testing visuals are not as good as MT5
May the Force be with You
* New input to "add activities to log" : includes next intended buy or sell price, and summaries around checking for successful trade operations.
* Fixed a problem that could occur when accidentally adding EA to two of the same type of chart
* No more magic number! We don't need it. Files are now tied only to the EA name and Symbol it is trading on.
Only 2 optimizable parameters which makes the 2D green cluster visualization easy to understand.
Deep Takeover or Agility may be better or worse than the other trading various symbols.
I was planning to make Agility a new EA, but I have decided that for any new system I make which uses the same style of gradual easing into and out of positions, I will give all these systems to the Deep Takeover customer for free, by adding it to this EA.
If I make other entirely different styles of trading, they will be separate EA's.