Range Trader Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame
This indicator has been designed to automatically identify high probability range trading opportunities.
The goal is to find non trending pairs that are coming off a recent high / low. And this indicator uses
two filters (RSI and ADX) to identify these opportunities.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO KEEP IN MIND:
The FX market is range bound at least 70% of the time. And range trading has several distinct
advantages that make it safer and more predictable than other trading styles. Such as lower
levels of volatility, as well as pre-defined areas for entries and exits.
And this is why some of the largest institutions in the world will specifically focus on the least
volatile instruments. As these are the instruments that display the most range-bound behavior.
We have been selling this same indicator for MT4 for several years on this platform.
And you can see that it has over 30 excellent reviews from previous clients.
You can click on this link for further reference:
- This indicator can monitor all 28 pairs at the same time.
- It can monitor every timeframe, from 1 Minute to Monthly. All at the same time.
- It will automatically trigger an alert whenever the appropriate pattern is identified.
- It can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF's etc.
- The indicator includes two separate filters (RSI and ADX), in order to identify the best possible setups.
- This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
- RSI Period: Setting for RSI filter
- RSI Up Level: Overbought level for RSI filter.
- RSI Down Level: Oversold level for RSI filter.
- ADX Period:Setting for ADX filter
- ADX Level:Setting for ADX filter
- Symbols: The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
- Use M1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M5 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M15 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M30 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H4 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use D1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use W1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use MN1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS AND OVER TWO DECADES OF REAL WORLD MARKET EXPERIENCE:
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee, with almost 25 years
of market experience. And our company has been selling high quality indicators on this
platform since 2015.
Over the years we have helped THOUSANDS of satisfied clients and we have received
HUNDREDS of 5 star reviews.
And we are proud to say that all of our reviews are 100% GENUINE.
With absolutely no client manipulation, or questionable tactics of any kind.
For further details regarding our background, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you take a look
at our profile. In order to get a better understanding of our overall trading experience and our
approach to the market.