Dashboard Currency Strength Advanced MT5 Demo
Dashboard Currency Strength Advanced MT5 Demo is the demo version of Dashboard Currency Strength Advanced MT5, which have full functionalities of the paid version, except
- Only 2 currency strength meter with time-frame D1 will be used for signal generation (full version has 4 currency strength meters with full time-frame selection)
Full version: LINK
MT4 version: LINK
The Dashboard Currency Strength Meter Advanced gives you a quick visual guide to which currencies are strong, and which ones are weak over the customized 4 time-frames and period. With the combination of usage of the 4 Currency Strength Meters , you are able to monitor almost all kinds of price patterns (see screenshot 3, 4, and 5) and generate buy/sell signal based on the pattern you select.
Dashboard Currency Strength Meter Advanced is an intuitive and handy graphic tool to help you to:
- Have 28 pairs under control with one dashboard.
- Monitor all 28 pairs and provide trading signals based on the Currency Strength Meter selected, time-frame of the Currency Strength Meter, and the starting and ending candle selected, which combine to generate the specific PA pattern as desired. (see screenshot 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5).
- Manage order automatically once signal are generated.
- Monitor your positions easily with one glance to know status of all trading pairs.
Refer to screenshot 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- For the first time loading Dashboard, it may takes 3-5 minutes to download historical data. For subsequent loading, it only takes a few seconds.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window.
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot 6.
- Use AutoTrade
- Send Alert upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Send Notification upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Single pair TakeProfit in pips
- Single pair StopLoss in pips
- Use Currency Strength Meter 1/2/3/4
- Time-frame of Currency Strength Meter 1/2/3/4
- Currency Strength Meter 1/2/3/4 Gap Limit (Refer to entry rule)
- Currency Strength Meter 1/2/3/4 Signal Direction (Refer to entry rule)
- Currency Strength Meter 1/2/3/4 Starting Candle Index (Refer to entry rule)
- Currency Strength Meter 1/2/3/4 Ending Candle Index (Refer to entry rule)
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket TakeProfit in $
- Basket StopLoss in $
- Max Spread
- Trading Session, if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Yes: all active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- No: no active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Session Input, please refer to other dashboard product description (Dashboard Super Currency Strength)
- Time-frame of new chart
Please refer to screenshot 7 to 10.
- Pair Tick Button: Click once to active the corresponding pair for trading. Click once more to de-active.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- If Currency Strength Meter is selected for use -> panel yellow
- Otherwise -> panel black
- If UP -> panel green
- Or -> panel red