Hola gente !! He probado un Ea me daba buenos resultados, lo compre y lo estoy probando en demo pero no me abre posiciones

Ya que en el probador de estrategias con un lotaje de 0.01 me daba una ganancia semanal en todos los pares de Icmarkets de 20 a 30 dolares, lo compre y ahora que lo pongo en demo a ver si en una semana me da los mismos resultados, veo que no me abre posiciones, esto por que podria ser que tengo que configurar para que al ponerlo en demo o real me abra posiciones. Y me de los mismos resultados que en el probador de estrategias

enviame al correo la info del bot a ver si te puedo ayudar... produccionesbriji2@gmail.com

javiervillagran96:
enviame al correo la info del bot a ver si te puedo ayudar... produccionesbriji2@gmail.com

Listo ya te envie la info a tu correo

ATR Robot

The EA is designed for intraday trading with all major currency pairs on any timeframe. The strategy is based on analysis of price action within the daily volatility range for a given period. The EA has a minimum of input parameters. The EA applies order placement levels, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels invisible for brokers. The levels are calculated as a percentage of ATR (Average True Range). The entire trading process and detailed statistics are displayed on the chart as lines and on the information panel.

Recommendations

1. Before using with real money, test the EA with minimal risk; on a cent trading account;
  2. Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
  3. Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade;
  4. Use the EA on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD;
  5. The minimum deposit is 1000 units of the base currency per 0.1 lot;

Parameters

• MaximumSpread - maximum allowed spread to start working, not used if -1.
  • ATRPeriod - period for calculating the average daily volatility, in days.
  • ATRDistance - the distance in % of the ATR value that the price should pass within a certain time interval.
  • UpdateDistance - time in seconds, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed.
  • LotsFor1000 - initial lot size per 1000 units of base currency.
  • OrderOpenStop - distance from the opening price of the last order, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
  • OrderOpenStep - distance from the current price to set the level for opening a new order, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
  • LotMultiplier - lot multiplier for subsequent orders; if 1, does not change.
  • StopLoss - stop loss, not used if -1, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
  • TakeProfit - take profit; not used if -1, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
  • TrailingStop - trailing stop, distance to a stop loss, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
  • TrailingStep - trailing step, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
  • MagicNumber - EA ID, if -1 the EA will work with all orders.
  • TradeComment - trade comment.

Este es el robot, yo lo vi en el probador de estrategias y me daba buenos resultados, lo compre y ya en demo no me abre operaciones entonces no se que este pasando con el, lo tengo en un vps asi que todo el dia esta conectado y pues otro robot que tengo si me abre operaciones entonces no entiendo por que no me abre ninguna operacion que tenga que configurar o que hacerle al robot.

Razón de la queja: