NECESITO ALGUN PROGRAMADOR DE EA | I NEED ANY EA PROGRAMMER

Seria posible un EA basado en señales de tranding ? es decir un ea que vaya recopilando información de como trading con mi señales para que el automáticamente pueda ser inteligente y pueda usar mi tendencia para aprender y ejecutar sus propias señales y cada vez poder ir dándole mas parámetros de señales para que sea mas perfecto y también claro que tenga en cuenta tema de noticias. 

Si alguien es posible hacerlo que me escriba y miramos de hablarle el tema de precios y cuanto tardaría etz... Gracias de antemano
-----------

Would an EA based on tranding signals be possible? that is to say an ea that is collecting information of how to trade with my signals so that he can automatically be intelligent and can use my tendency to learn and execute his own signals and every time I can go giving him more parameters of signals so that he is more perfect and also Of course, keep in mind the news topic.

If someone is possible to do that write me and we look to talk about the issue of prices and how long it would take ... Thank you in advance

Te recomiendo postear tu solicitud en la seccion de Freelance https://www.mql5.com/es/job

Ahi recibiras una respuesta mas rapida. Saludos!

Aplicaciones comerciales para MetaTrader 5 por encargo
Aplicaciones comerciales para MetaTrader 5 por encargo
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, my name is Francisco and I would like to request the services of a programmer so that I can build an expert advisor. My intention is that this robot is the only owner, I do not want a license that expires or something similar. My interest that this BOT is said to trade with cryptocurrency and that suits the different exchange. I do not know...
Razón de la queja: