MT4 to Telegram Signal Provider
MT4 to Telegram Signal Provider is an easy to use fully customizable utility that allows sending of specified signals to Telegram’s chat, channel or group, making your account a signal provider.
Unlike most competing products, it uses no DLL imports.
MT5 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/78603
A step by step user guide is available at: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/747833
- Ability to customize order details sent to subscribers
- You can create a tiered subscription model e.g. Bronze, Silver, Gold. Where gold subscription gets ALL the signals etc
- Includes a screenshot of the chart on which the order was executed
- Draws the closed order on the sent screenshot for additional verification
- Full transparency on order details:
- New market order *with screenshot
- Order modification (stop loss, take profit)
- Closed Order *with screenshot
- Partially closed order **
- New pending order
- Modified pending order (entry price)
- Pending order activations (additional as new market order)
- Deleted pending order
- Historical orders report ***
- Customizable comments
* When sending screenshots, any objects on your charts such as indicators will be included
** Partially closed orders can be merged to the original order in the report for a "true" report
** Daily, weekly and monthly reports are sent at the specified time/day or manually through the dashboard
This utility requires a live connection to Telegram and therefore will not work in the strategy tester. However, a live demonstration video is available.
The product is under active development and new features and updates are released regularly.
A VPS for 24/7 execution and signal reliability
At the moment there are some problems if the EA is used on a MQL5 VPS!
Caution: MT4 to Telegram Signal Provider is ONLY available for sale through the Marketplace. Other products on the internet purporting to be the same are FAKE!