Dark Venus MT5
Dark Venus MT5 is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Scalping Trading. This Expert Advisor needs attention, in fact presents a High Operating Frequency. Dark Venus is based on Bollinger Bands, these Trades can be manage with some strategies. The expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.
My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and High commission.
Optimization experience is required to Download the robot.
All the settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish.
The basic strategy starts with Market order in counter trend, but you can change it, in others strategies trend following.
Live Performance is also available by accessing my sales profile where you can also find my other Robots and their performances:
Download MT4 Version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/55393
- The Recommended Timeframe depends on your settings, but you can use M5, M15 and all others timeframes with the appropriate settings.
- The Expert can go on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and USDCAD, but also in others with the appropriate settings.
- An Ecn broker is always recommended, My Recommended Broker, My Second Recommended Broker
- A low latency vps is always recommended.
- The recommended Leverage and deposit depends on settings.
- Understand how the EA works by reading the full manual: Here
Dark Venus Settings
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage.
- Enable Bollinger Bands: if true, use Bollinger Bands indicator for entry signal
- Bollinger Bands Strategies: Select the strategy to use
- Moment of the Signal: Decide whether the signal will be executed on the current bar or on the close of the previous bar
- Bollinger Bands Period: Period for bollinger bands indicator
- Bollinger Bands Deviations: Standard deviation for bollinger bands
- Bollinger Bands Price: Price for Bollinger Bands
- Bollinger Bands Timeframe: Timeframe for Bollinger Bands
- Enable Time Filter: if true enables the time filter
- Trading Start Hour: operating start Hour
- Trading Start Minute: operating start minutes
- Trading Stop Hours: operating end Hour
- Trading Stop Minute: operating end minutes
- Close Out of hours: close all orders at the end of the timetable.
- Monday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Tuesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Wednesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Thursday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Friday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Saturday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Sunday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Allow Buy: if true, Ea can trade with buy orders.
- Allow Sell: if true, Ea can trade with sell orders.
- Allow Buy and Sell at the same time: Allow buy and sell orders at the same time
- Allow Order From Others Charts, At Same Time: if true, allow orders from others charts (If the EA then is positioned on other pairs, for example)
- Max Buy Orders: Max Number of buy orders at the same time
- Max Sell Orders: Max Number of sell orders at the same time
- One Trade Bar: if true, robot can open only one trade for bar.
- Do Not Open Orders if there is Closed Order On Current Bar
- Orders Timeframe: Timeframes for the orders (related to One Trade Bar and DoNotOpenOrders...)
For other questions, set files or support for this EA, we have a Telegram Group, if you want to join, contact me.