* I Have a little bit of coding experience and I mapped the majority of the algorithm on paper. This is the Strategy I use on a daily basis in the forex market and I would like it automated Because I don't want to sit in front of the computer screen all day. *
- The EA Should enter Long Position when price hits the support area.
- The EA Should enter short position when price hits the resistance area.
- Take profit levels are mainly fixed. The EA, however, should maintain the position if the trade looks like it will continue with the direction of the trend. ( We keep the trade open if the position will continue to fall/rise beyond the Take profit Levels.
- Stop Loss Levels are calculated based on the ATR indicator ( Multiple Time frames might be applied )
- The EA should run on all currency pairs with a spread below 30 ( 3 pips )
- Support And Resistance levels are calculated based on multiple indicator and according to market structure ( the need of multi time frames calculation is required )