Signal

Hi.

I have deposited money with MQL5, so that I can subscribe to a signal. 

But when I try to subscribe to a signal I am offered various options like Credit card, but not the option of paying for the monthly signal from the money in MQL5. 

How do I pay for the signal from the money in MQL5. 

Thanks, 

Ted 

ejjcb1:

Hi.

I have deposited money with MQL5, so that I can subscribe to a signal. 

But when I try to subscribe to a signal I am offered various options like Credit card, but not the option of paying for the monthly signal from the money in MQL5. 

How do I pay for the signal from the money in MQL5. 

Thanks, 

Ted 

Credit card is accepted to pay
1st you have to use it for deposit in your mql5 account
Then pay the signal fees
This is the classical method
Or..
Pay directly to the signal provider
Dont worry this is a highly trusted site
Your card details are secured

Mohammad Soubra:
Credit card is accepted to pay
1st you have to use it for deposit in your mql5 account
Then pay the signal fees
This is the classical method

Hi and thanks for your response.

I have put several hundred US$ into the MQL5, and it is that money which I hope to pay for the signals. But that option does not come up. 

Clearly I'm doing something wrong, I just do not know what. 

Can you suggest anything else?

Thanks,

Ted 

ejjcb1:

Hi and thanks for your response.

I have put several hundred US$ into the MQL5, and it is that money which I hope to pay for the signals. But that option does not come up. 

Clearly I'm doing something wrong, I just do not know what. 

Can you suggest anything else?

Thanks,

Ted 

For the first subscription you have to click the button subscribe on the mql page. After this a window should pop up and ask you to download or start Metatrader. If you have already install Metatrader you only have to click the start button. After this process Metatrader should start. Click the tab Signal at the bottom line. A window opens and at the upper right hand side there should be a buttom to subscribe to this signal. Press the button and the widow will show you the different possibilities to subscribe. Choose MQL and enter your password. Usually that´s it!

Reason: